Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So I guess it. People might be a little hesitant copping these on euro sites with the pricing, plus the customs.

that's why i feel that the numbers being thrown around will lean toward true or false when the launch locater comes out. because we have no idea what the pic represents and CED.B said they should be FCFS which means that the larger numbers and everyone will eat

maybe nike is F the 11 line and make these plentiful good for everyone and bad for resellers, but will look cray when people try to od matching these because everyone at the mall will have em lmao guy who no longer wants them or someone tries extra hard to stand out even more....

like i can't see my self wearing a loud shoe and everyone else has em on guy :smh:

mark my words if the launch locator points to a wide spread GR. half the folks in this tread will leave and the other will go from must cop to on the fence.............

I hope that is exactly what happens just to see the tide turn

most of the ppl who have been on WTLs since day 1 are still on WTLs.... I'm talking bout those of us who have gone through all the ups and downs of possible EU releases, Asian releases, etc. Nike US tweeting they were gonna release back in July only to be like "#ORNAH" . Even the ones that say they aren't on these anymore are straight up lyin' :lol: :lol:

its like someone playing hard to get we came this far gotta punch the ticket bruh....
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I seriously think WTL's are gonna be more available than WTKD's at this point :smh: maybe just as hard to get due to hype but no where as bad as we think not to mention the retail being $250 :rolleyes

Man.... what?? :lol:

Don't start with that nonsense again. We are trying to move this thing along without your ramblings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom