Leesburg outlet mall

what ya'll got now slim?
For Sale: NDS Jordan Retro VIII White/Red Size 10 9/10 & NDS Jordan Retro XII Melo Size 10.5 (Carolina/White)

Nothin special really, here now. still some Retro 1's, xix east, sporadic Huaraches nothin bigger than 11.5, 2 types of terminators (low) Hoya 141 and Zona 611(I think) and LA dunk.... we've got a couple Air Max LTDs nothin bigger than a 12 no 11.5 for 19.99 but they are B's.... we just got some Vicks in as well, 9's- 10's thats basically it... and if you roll in there no we aren't "hiddin' " nothin in the back so stop act like we are.....

i live in leesburg, its sucks. but im only looking for jordans...
but the whole mall sucks, too crowded. it sucks

retro 1's couple 11.5 i think still but mainly 14 and 15s :ohwell: and the boxs are a lil rough so if your looking for a decent box and shoe then its going to be tough...

Come on man. I know you all are hiding Supreme Dunks and Jordan XIs in the back.

I hope life there is still good. Zak says Hi to everyone still there.

Was out there two weekends ago and they had a couple Lebron II (black/red) for $70 and a wall of LA Dunks for $40.

yes unfortunately the other higher heads, (except for me!) don't really care about the boxes i try to preserve 'em but to no avail...a couple 1s in the back with the top.... yes we have a couple LbJ II's (couple still in the back w/ tops) ... LA dunks aren't anything serious tho... but if your a lakers fan you might pick them up...couple dude came in a wiped out half our stock of Terminators and LA dunks today and on sunday.. got question stop by and ask for chris...

are the 11.5s still there cause that's my size...i'll come by tomorrow to pick them up too

ya we got some 11-13.. they seem to run reallllly big for whatever reason tho so... and no comment for kenny i got no respect from you son... respect the game man, buy your kicks

im thinkin about workin there... but not until march or april. how much do you guys pay? what do you guys do? do you reccomend it? lol sorry for all the questions. please help me out! :D
happy.gif

Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]
O.G. Member #12​

how much are those georgetown hoyas? do they have box tops? any size 11? lemme know. i'm too lazy to go up there.
my sig broke. i have no ez.
oh well, TeLaNig still reppin'​

does anyone know if any outlet that cators to this area have the Nike Air Force II "PURPLE" solid colorway...they hit some others I have been told...a yes or a no will do...
thanks

o and also the full zip hoodies that have been hitting outlets also???

thanks again
e z

ok mjbetch... you would start around 8 something an hour, right now tho we are looking more or less for morning workers.. if you still want to work there, and you can't work mornings wait til it gets closer to summer....

Certified Shoehead - LTDs a couple pairs, they are B's mind you and they are 162 ... and i checked today we don't have anymore 11.5, must have sold it a couple days ago, we have like 1 or 2 in a 15...

NolanDW- the Hoya Terminators are 39.99, they are still in a bin so they have tops, and i'm pretty sure we have something around an 11 but call up there tomorrow after 1 and ask for me and i'll find out.....

Shuman- we have some zipup nothin serious just plain colors....

i can't remember if i mentioned that we have some Air Force 180s... 79.99... still a full size run... black and red is the colorway...

CJballer32 thanks alot bro...you guys ship and all that good stuff??? o and im a simple person, what colors do they have???

This one time I went, like over the summer, I saw some guy in Heinekins working there. And it snapped my neck.

He also said to a customer "See, those are the Raygun SBs", pointing to what I was wearing.

And it made me smile...I wanted to talk to the guy, he seemed cool, but my brother was dragging me to head out.

Who was it?!
[color=FF6633][size=-2]⇒ [/size][/color][size=-3]aim[/size] - [size=-3]email[/size] - [size=-3][size=-3]ebay[/size][/size] - [size=-3]threadless tees[/size][color=FF6633][size=-2] [/size][/color]

Back
Top Bottom