Legal famb - Joe Mixon tape

He's a big name, if he had called the cops, went to the press, made enough noise she may have gotten a slap on the wrist from the legal system, but her name and character would've been seriously tarnished.

Especially if she did indeed use slurs.

:rofl:

Who are the people in this thread excusing her?

You want to "teach" her something? Step away and call the police. Especially since she posed no threat. She'll get an assault charge that will be on her record.

Now Mixon's name is tarnished and his draft stock is hurt due to his reaction. He had MUCH more to lose than she did. Unfortunately, these are the consequences

MUCH more, a point many seem to be glossing over. We're talking about an NFL-bound prospect here, a guy who is projected by PFF to be a 1st round pick in the '17 draft.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-college-football-top-32-prospects-for-2017-nfl-draft/

Like step back and assess the situation.

Cost himself millions.

I have no doubt he'll be on a roster next year, but there's a HUGE difference between 1st round money and day 3 money...if he's drafted at all.

That video changed a lot in the world of Joe Mixon.

You gotta pick your battles in life. Dude was under the microscope in that any incident. Even one like this where she was the aggressor, him responding violently would only hurt him career and financial wise. Hell we all are under that microscope in that respect. Good luck explaining that charge for hitting a woman on a job interview background check even if she swung first.

A grown adult woman knows damn well what she's doing when she puts hands on a man and provokes a confrontation. A young child doesn't know right from wrong but a grown woman does. She's just hiding behind social norms and unwritten rules that you should never hit a woman under any circumstances.

It's best to just walk away or let one of your female friends or relatives handle it for you at a later time because if she hits you and you retaliate, you're likely getting in trouble and ruining your image. If she hits you and you press charges, likely they won't stick and you'll get laughed at due to a backwards way of thinking.

You gotta pick your battles in life. Dude was under the microscope in that any incident. Even one like this where she was the aggressor, him responding violently would only hurt him career and financial wise. Hell we all are under that microscope in that respect. Good luck explaining that charge for hitting a woman on a job interview background check even if she swung first.

A grown adult woman knows damn well what she's doing when she puts hands on a man and provokes a confrontation. A young child doesn't know right from wrong but a grown woman does. She's just hiding behind social norms and unwritten rules that you should never hit a woman under any circumstances.

It's best to just walk away or let one of your female friends or relatives handle it for you at a later time because if she hits you and you retaliate, you're likely getting in trouble and ruining your image. If she hits you and you press charges, likely they won't stick and you'll get laughed at due to a backwards way of thinking.

Excellent post.

Repped

He was dead wrong for knocking her block off and she was dead wrong for jumping on him. These people that give women passes for jumping on men is why women do this. That girl thought she could push, slap, whatever she wanted cuz she's a women and they can do that and he's a man he's supposed just take it. He went too far. He shoulda just grabbed her and got her off of him.

Ya'll ****** sound like some straight *******.

This whole notion of a "double standard" as if there's some sort of epidemic of women abusing men going unchecked is a ******* joke. Ya'll look sus at hell crying about "oh she can touch me but i can't touch her back". Shut the entire **** up. You shouldn't WANT to hit her back in the first place. Every time this topic comes up, ****** start reaching with all these hypotheticals. "Oh but what if she's a trained MMA fighter". **** outta here.

Obviously...if you are in LEGIT danger or threat of bodily harm, then you have to do what you have to do to survive or keep yourself safe. But you ****** that wanna pull out legalities and bring up double standards for examples like this one are pathetic. If you see nothing wrong with knocking a woman's block off after she slapped you...ya'll need fathers. You look like a ***** anyway trying to put yourself on a equal plane with a woman in that situation. Never mind what's "legal" or not. Why is a fight something you'd want to engage in with a woman period?

I don't give a **** if my girl stole me and busted my lip...I'm not about to knock her the **** out. If she tried to stab me however...I'ma have to slide her ***. But that's a case of being in danger.

Women cry about double standards as it pertains to gender. What the **** kind of man does that tho?

Last edited:
^ Who said he was right for knocking her out though? You getting emotional as **** over nothing. :lol:

This always happens in this situations. MFer's always try to put words in your mouth.

Last edited:
I'm just going by the normal bar fight rules etc. when there's a brawl both you guys get arrested even if one is over the top.

Also the New York train slap guy. Both him and the girl got charged

you know what this is bro.

Stop being a nice perfect world guy.

Any man worth a damn knows son went overboard. He shouldn't have even followed her into the place but the fact is there are dudes out here that are a piece of ****. That don't give a **** that she's women and they will knock out a women who jumps on them. Society basically tells women it's ok for you hit men. Nah cuz you might be hitting a crazy *** dude.

Any man worth a damn knows son went overboard. He shouldn't have even followed her into the place but the fact is there are dudes out here that are a piece of ****. That don't give a **** that she's women and they will knock out a women who jumps on them. Society basically tells women it's ok for you hit men. Nah cuz you might be hitting a crazy *** dude.

I agree man. Regardless of all this stuff that is or has been going on - sometimes it flat out just is what it is.

This is like the exact opposite of the other thread lol. He didn't need to do all that tho

That was an absolute hammer with nothing but hate behind it. She could have died dead srs

Oh well don't put your hands on people.... should he have called the cops ? Only for the women to be handed a slap on the wrist ....please you slap someone first you deserve what ever comes next .....miss me with the she posed no threat garbage by that logic if a chick spits in your face you shouldn't do anything either lmaooo

You a ***** bro. Plain and simple.

I'm crying...I'm a simp...I'm all of that.

And you still a *****.

Ya'll gotta have some middle ground man. I can't be "You do nothing" or "Anything goes" if a women is hitting you. Like I said he shoulda grabbed her arms, shook the **** outta her and told the broad to sit down.

People need to start putting stuff in context when they say "putting your hands on somebody" If a woman slaps a man one time. Ok, me personally I wouldn't do nothing at all. If she's doing what this chick was doing I'm definitely grabbing her and telling her to sit the **** down.

And again, people need to start telling these women don't jump on a man cuz you might be dealing with one that gives no ****.

Last edited:
Nobody is going to mention her friend in the black shirt? If he took a step in the other direction and difused the situation instead of getting checked into the corner you wouldn't even be hearing about this.

I put my hands around my ex's folded arms trying to calm her down, she yanked away. Cops arrested me and said I yanked her :x

Got the same punishment as Mixon....so i'm jaded when it comes to these situations. F mixon

He went overboard. But be realistic. What do you think would happen if he walked away and she kept following him so he just let her keep hitting him and didn't retaliate, called the cops, and tried to press charges?

Like I said earlier a 12 year old kid or even a teenager hasn't developed yet completely maturity wise. I'd be more willing to let that slide under the basis of they don't know any better. And it's some big 12 year olds size wise.

A grown woman knows right from wrong. She knows that a civilized person should keep their hands to themselves and not go around putting hands on anyone, man or woman.

I'd like to see some of these women who initiate a physical confrontation with a man, and said man does everything to exit the situation and doesn't strike back to get the book thrown at them because it is a double standard in the legal system.

With all that said, Mixon went way overboard.

Naw dog you can see him say it in the video. He checked black shirt dude and gave him a "that's what I thought" and went to leave when she stepped up

I dont even care. I dont hate Joe Mixon for what he did. She shouldnt have hit him first
Naw dog this video is being dissected for all the wrong reasons. We live in a society where people feel good about watching crashes so they get an platform to share their moral superiority. I watch that video and just shrug. It is what it is if you roll with cowards.

Back
Top Bottom