Legal famb - Joe Mixon tape

UFC hat and black shirt should both be held on felonies. Nobody could ever justify them letting that pop off like that even if he is 6'1" 230

I dont even care. I dont hate Joe Mixon for what he did. She shouldnt have hit him first

But nobody disagrees, nobody. You can't find a single person, except for perhaps Amelia Molitor herself who doesn't agree.

IDK what some of you dudes want right now. Was his reaction not excessive? Did he properly assess the threat level? I mean guys if she punched him in his **** and drew blood then that'd be one thing, but she slapped him like a *****.

Self-defense is one thing, this was overt assault.

But nobody disagrees, nobody. You can't find a single person, except for perhaps Amelia Molitor herself who doesn't agree.

IDK what some of you dudes want right now. Was his reaction not excessive? Did he properly assess the threat level? I mean guys if she punched him in his **** and drew blood then that'd be one thing, but she slapped him like a *****.

Self-defense is one thing, this was overt assault.
I think they want to knock out women at any time for any reason

He was clearly there to wipe somebody down. I know why she stepped up but the point is she shouldn't have had too. If some dude 400lb comes and checks my table and nobody steps up....I'll be damned if nobody steps up! If I got knocked out like that and watched this video I wouldn't ever speak to any of those people again.

I guess she didn't do enough. She should probably stab him next time.

So his reaction wasn't excessive? He couldn't resolved the situation with far less force or even no force?

Was it worth squandering potential millions?

Okay. :rolleyes

So his reaction wasn't excessive? He couldn't resolved the situation with far less force or even no force?

Was it worth squandering potential millions?

Okay. :rolleyes
Bro have you ever tried to reason with somebody that's hunting? He even checked himself on the first bomb thought about it and let it go anyways. In my experience people in this mode are unreasonable

Last edited:
Bro have you ever tried to reason with somebody that's hunting? He even checked himself on the first bomb thought about it and let it go anyways. In my experience people in this mode are unreasonable

Well that's my entire point, he should've stepped back and thought about it some more but I'm not certain he had the ability to do so.

I think he is still a kid. We look at a guy like that and we see his physique and say "oh that's a grown *** man".

His frontal lobe ain't even done developing. He doesn't have the life experience to properly assess the situation.

So IDK what folks are arguing about here. He clearly went too far, but for the most part, I think most of us are in agreement that he shouldn't lose his career over it.

It's a profoundly unfortunate situation but one I think all parties can learn and grow from, especially Joe Mixon man. I wish him nothing but the best going forward.

And I'll add, she didn't know how to properly assess the situation either, she should've gotten TF up out there once she saw his demeanor.

Speaking for myself...

Generally I'll keep my left arm out and warn a person to keep their distance, once a guy shoves that arm away the right is automatic. I do however try to do my best to assess the threat level, no situation is fool-proof but I'm confident when I say that she posed 0 threat to Mixon.

Last edited:
Dudes aren't thinking clearly when these things happen. A lot of chemicals get dropped when you're in a full dominant mindset. These scenarios where you can just step back are negated by body chemistry.

How can u say she should have walked out when she was the one who walked away and inside the establishment to begin with. He's the one that followed. There's no excuse for him and he should have been kicked out of the school

How can u say she should have walked out when she was the one who walked away and inside the establishment to begin with. He's the one that followed. There's no excuse for him and he should have been kicked out of the school

Well she certainly shouldn't of turned into the aggressor once he entered the establishment, for her own sake.

Well she certainly shouldn't of turned into the aggressor once he entered the establishment, for her own sake.

Sure for her own sake. But shes the one who tried to walk away and he followed her ***. I'm curious how you feel about the trayvon martin situation. Considering he did the same thing as this female and not a single NTer besides the few corny ones defended Zimmerman

Dudes aren't thinking clearly when these things happen. A lot of chemicals get dropped when you're in a full dominant mindset. These scenarios where you can just step back are negated by body chemistry.

If we are at the mercy of our neurochemistry then what? Do we turn the other cheek when cops use excessive force in tense, rapidly building situations?

There has to be a buffer there, a conscientious effort to restrain yourself.

I have one, I need one. I have an anger issue. Sometimes I need to catch myself, usually it's just me thinking to myself that I need to take a step back and reassess the situation.

Sure for her own sake. But shes the one who tried to walk away and he followed her ***. I'm curious how you feel about the trayvon martin situation. Considering he did the same thing as this female and not a single NTer besides the few corny ones defended Zimmerman

I'm not certain it's an apt comparison.

Molitor went into the establishment, visibly upset, and Mixon followed. It almost seemed like Mixon simply walked in to talk but as soon as she saw him she turned into the aggressor.

Let's not conflate the two incidents here. The overwhelming consensus, and justifiably so, is that Zimmerman was looking for someone to victimize.

I don't think that was Mixon's intent judging by his initial approach. It wasn't until he pushed her that his demeanor changed.

Then again the video is silent, he looked calm but perhaps he came in antagonizing her and her friend. IDK, they both have their accounts and frankly the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I'm not certain it's an apt comparison.

Molitor went into the establishment, visibly upset, and Mixon followed. It almost seemed like Mixon simply walked in to talk but as soon as she saw him she turned into the aggressor.

Let's not conflate the two incidents here. The overwhelming consensus, and justifiably so, is that Zimmerman was looking for someone to victimize.

I don't think that was Mixon's intent judging by his initial approach. It wasn't until he pushed her that his demeanor changed.

Then again the video is silent, he looked calm but perhaps he came in antagonizing her and her friend. IDK, they both have their accounts and frankly the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I agree and disagree. We don't know what was said but we do know they have a confrontation outside. She left and went in the establishment. He followed. I doubt he was going in to be nice about it considering he didn't even try to push her away or anything. He just went full Roy Jones junior and walked out as calmly as he walked in

I agree and disagree. We don't know what was said but we do know they have a confrontation outside. She left and went in the establishment. He followed. I doubt he was going in to be nice about it considering he didn't even try to push her away or anything. He just went full Roy Jones junior and walked out as calmly as he walked in

Right, but my point is that neither party properly assessed the situation.

IDK what the disagreement here is.

If we are at the mercy of our neurochemistry then what? Do we turn the other cheek when cops use excessive force in tense, rapidly building situations?

There has to be a buffer there, a conscientious effort to restrain yourself.

I have one, I need one. I have an anger issue. Sometimes I need to catch myself, usually it's just me thinking to myself that I need to take a step back and reassess the situation.
I don't think it's about turning the other cheek but in the understanding that sometimes people are not always thinking clearly. Unfortunately when good people aren't around to channel some situations somewhere less destructive then you'll see the animal in people. Sometimes it just is what it is. This situation happens multiple times a day everyday but our society has this infatuation with watching successful or on their way to be successful people crash and burn. It validates their own life and gives them some kind of moral high ground to throw pebbles. At the end of the day I watched two people make very serious mistakes and it just is what it is. No harm no foul

Right, but my point is that neither party properly assessed the situation.

IDK what the disagreement here is.

She walked away

And as far as police shooting people it's the same ****. Some things are completely egregious and should be stood up to and others it just is what it is.

She walked away

Right, but that wasn't enough. She should've walked away again, and again, and again until he got the message that she didn't want to speak to him.

She certainly should not have touched him.

The jakes only get complete nonsense tho. Black shirt certainly isn't pointing at him saying ****** to the other black dude and chances are he didn't say ******. The legal system disgusts me because once it reaches this point all truth is lost in hopes of leverage somewhere.

I would've slapped her... idc. Only person I'm "walking away" from is a child. Women, men, old people, animals all will get fire slapped out of them doing that to me.

Back
Top Bottom