wings off.. not matching on both shoes

common fake prod. date

wrong toe box shape

widows peak

different stitching

swoosh is not the right shape

overall out of proportion

fake

I appreciate the inputs isniker and davinci! Thanks.

Anyone else willing to chime in?

yo can one of you guys go into detail on the wrong sole and toe box issue? ive been trying to compare some of the fake with real but on some pairs its really hard to distinguish them. the widows peak, the "nike air", the wings are all pretty easy to spot. thx in advance.

Last edited:
this is the big tell on the sole..

Notice how the parallel lines are closer together on the fakes.. Well pretty much all of the lines are closer but you can really tell on the shape marked in white.

Mind you, I have seen fakes with the correct sole but they didnt hit the mark on other things.. Just add this to your checklist, but the sole is not always definitive.

My best advise is STAY AWAY from the prod dates 9/13-11/28... IME 99% of them are fake.

Last edited:
the toe boxs is a lil harder to spot IMO unless you have seen plenty of true 1s.... It should be round and flat kinda to the toes.. not squared up or tall if this makes sense. also the perf holes on the Legit pairs is more defined and a lil bigger IMO.

this is the big tell on the sole..

Notice how the parallel lines are closer together on the fakes.. Well pretty much all of the lines are closer but you can really tell on the shape marked in white.

Mind you, I have seen fakes with the correct sole but they didnt hit the mark on other things.. Just add this to your checklist, but the sole is not always definitive.

My best advise is STAY AWAY from the prod dates 9/13-11/28... IME 99% of them are fake.

Good info, TIMMY! Appreciate the help everyone. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom