Legit Check - GMP Pack At Least 5 Please

Hey what's up NT?

I hope everyone is doing great!

I got these GMPs for you guys to check out. Can you check them out for me and verify legitimacy? Also, would you explain why or why not they are legit? I would like to get 5 NT'ers to check for me.

Thank you all!

Pics:

View media item 303464
View media item 303465
View media item 303466
View media item 303467
View media item 303468
View media item 303469
View media item 303470
View media item 303471
View media item 303472
View media item 303473

Don't have a pair myself, but from what I've seen, these are legit.

Why? The material, colors, shape, etc. is all on point.

If you've ever seen fake DMP VIs, the gold on those is hard to replicate and most fakes have a more "yellow" than a gold. I think the GMP VI are close to if not the same shade of gold on the DMP VI, and the ones in the pics that you posted are on point compared to all other pics I've seen of these.

With that said, these are indeed legit.

Last edited:
Legit

Everything looks on point. Im no expert on 6s or 7s but from pairs ive seen of these they look on point and legit. Got pics of the production date tags on the inside

Legit

Everything looks on point. Im no expert on 6s or 7s but from pairs ive seen of these they look on point and legit. Got pics of the production date tags on the inside

Thanks, man! I'll edit in those pics later today.

I need 2 more! Come on NT!!

Legit.  Mine had a small red mark on the heel of the 6's too i was kind of pissed cause mine was bigger... I sold the 6's

This package doesnt even resale that good... Its not worth it to create really good fakes... cause it was cost the same... HECK they even had a restock on NDC and they were $212...

I really hope someone can answer this my pair looks the EXACT same except on the tag the second date is different does this mean there fake? And the 7s the dates were different in each shoe the box has dimensions the 7s silver tips wont scratch or chip theres blue numbers under the insole every thing adds up there real but that tag is scaring me

Back
Top Bottom