Legit check on legend blue 11's

I've found a pair of legend blue 11's and the seller says they are 100% authentic and can be legit checked anywhere so here it is! He's asking 340 and says they are the release pair for this Christmas let me kno wat u think. Please don't say they're fake because they don't release until Christmas because it is possible to get authentic early releases. View media item 1211397View media item 1211398View media item 1211399View media item 1211400View media item 1211401View media item 1211402View media item 1211403

Why won't you learn ....11s are the most copyed shoes thAt are made. Early release 11s are defiantly fake

Early pairs can be had if you have a really good connect MAYBE 1 month before RD. Those connects aren't found simply by ebay or CL so there's not many that are legit. And here we are more than 2 months away from RD. So

1. Huge red flag

2. 23s are off like on the recent batch of fake breds. 23s should be similar if not close to how the gammas have them.

Ppl. Stop trying for early pairs of these. Its an insanely hyped shoe that hasn't been seen in years so fake factories are pulling out all rabbits from the hats on this one because they see big money. They are aggressive with these so you're better off buying from a highly highly reputable pre order site or waiting for raffles and RD online.

Last edited:
fakes wait for RD pairs
No disrespect but these threads you've been commenting on are over a week old. No need to comment on them at this point. Everyone pretty much got the picture a week ago. Now it's just recycling old material and all the ppl who commented are now getting unnecessary notification. I come back to 12 notifications on old threads

No disrespect but these threads you've been commenting on are over a week old. No need to comment on them at this point. Everyone pretty much got the picture a week ago. Now it's just recycling old material and all the ppl who commented are now getting unnecessary notification. I come back to 12 notifications on old threads
My bad i told lil homie to get his posts up. Let him live hes a nub.I didn't know it was a time limit. If I created a thread I would ask the Mods to delete it like other NTers. You can unsubcribe my man.

Last edited:
My bad i told lil homie to get his posts up. Let him live hes a nub.I didn't know it was a time limit. If I created a thread I would ask the Mods to delete it like other NTers. You can unsubcribe my man.

Thanks @bcdagr8 my bad @retro182
It's all good. You can easily get your posts up just by checking in the more recent LCs where ppl are for sure looking for answers. Just that a lot of these threads are created and once they are answered OP doesn't respond and other ppl think it's a new thread. Too many of these threads made by ppl who join just to get an answer outta us then dip. Rather answer the newer ones then older ones you know?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom