Lent

33vmcsn.jpg

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

33vmcsn.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last year I gave up haircuts (succeeded), and coffee (failed).
I think this year I'm gonna give up , coffee, ice cream, soda, and gonna start drinking at least 64 ounces of water a day.

sorry at my church , we start fasting off meat today and then next week we do both, never on a Wednesday 

Going to give up soda and even cursing. I need to learn to be easy with the language so I don't offend some people. 
laugh.gif

Why not just give up something for good? What is 40 days really? If nothing else, people should pick up a hobby.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Why not just give up something for good? What is 40 days really? If nothing else, people should pick up a hobby.

Its just a good mental exercise.. Im giving beer and weed but theres no way i would give it up for life

Giving up Pop/ Coffee. Decided about 10 minutes ago. Gonna go drink 2 cans of dr. pepper real quick.

Don't go to church anymore, but I need to stop drinking that stuff. Tomorrow is a good day to start.

Sweets: Pop, Candy, Chocolates, Chips, Cakes etc...
As well as "No Meat Fridays" - Fish is an exception.
I'm doing this with someone else as well so I guess we'll just motivate each other and keep each other in check.

oh right. today's Ash wednesday. just had meat and pork for lunch just now, too.
ohwell.gif

As for giving up something... it's gonna be PC gaming. Incidentally, my GPU just died on me last night.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

didnt know it was lent already . thought it was on ash weds . i dont really do the lent thing . i like to try and take it easy during the passover . especially good friday i always try to take the day off

Im giving up niketalk and my favorite bar. The 2 places I visit the most. I will have to start a new hobby with all the free time I will have

about to block this sight

goodbye

Trying to give up red meat and a few other things.

Will try to run/exercise a bit more too.
happy.gif

Good luck everyone...

Fast food.
Only thing I'll get from McDonald's is a large fruitopia from now on.

Giving up fapping.  Tried no fap Feb and failed in 12 days or so.  Gonna try it for lent.  Not religious at all but a fun challenge.
Idk what type of blasphemy McDonalds is pulling but the only good thing about lent is $1 Filet o' Fish.  And i heard on the radio today its 2 for $3.  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom