Let me end a couple of rumors....

I'm good to go with CG XI and Flint XIII this year. Hope to see 'cords in '11 though.
frown.gif

eh... if they release chicago 10z n concords.. then there will be nothing left for us to wait... except cement 4z.. thaz bout it...

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Hopefully its a sign of more posts from you in the JB forum?

this.

and not too concerned about cements not dropping. i can only imagine how the quality would be. and the concords were only wishful thinking. but i must say i am damn disappointed about chi x's not dropping.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I guess more 60 plus. Why does Jordan drop garbage! The stuff he drops in just plain ole junk & looks like crap! Somebody need to give Jordan a wkae up call! All of the classics are staying in the vault! DUMB!!!

60+ plus, and xi concord sell 5x the sj.

So what pic did i see of the chicago x's with the 45 on the side with production tag from 2010?  And JB cant really butcher the x's...but i agree with the butchering of the xi's...makes me sad

Originally Posted by infared

So what pic did i see of the chicago x's with the 45 on the side with production tag from 2010?  And JB cant really butcher the x's...but i agree with the butchering of the xi's...makes me sad
They could easily butcher the X's
Just like people butcher the spelling of INFRARED 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by infared

They could easily butcher the X's
Just like people butcher the spelling of INFRARED 
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But the production tag clearly says 2007 i believe...not 2010.

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

Thanks for the info.
The X's are way overated anyways, sad to hear about the Concords though.

QFT. Xs have a faulty @ss design, and so does the XI. If you're in this ONLY for the look of the shoe and not the performance, then I'm sure that many of you have worn these and not even noticed.

I bet we'll get the Concords until about 2012 and the retail will be $175-$200. So cats shouldn't worry too much cause it's just a matter of time before the Concords drop again.

I guess with this news I can now save some pennies and pick up some other stuff.  I dont doubt the OP....if he is getting so much props and love from fellow NTers.  I do appreciate the "credible" update.  Thanks.

So I guess Rick2345 was pulling our legs when he showed us "sample" retro Chi X's

U can't trust anyone on NT that has sources about upcoming releases, without a production number

Figured much on X's, would have been overkill but im sure we will see them next year.... Concords? Idk... I mean I could depending on faith but I just think it won't be holiday release, I talk to my boy and he said a sept release....[shrugs], im hoping

I'm surprised nobody has asked PO about the infrared pack yet.....

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I'm surprised nobody has asked PO about the infrared pack yet.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
...QFT. maybe cuz its an urban legend to stir some %$$@ up. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom