Let me end a couple of rumors....

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Figured much on X's, would have been overkill but im sure we will see them next year.... Concords? Idk... I mean I could depending on faith but I just think it won't be holiday release, I talk to my boy and he said a sept release....[shrugs], im hoping

...yeah right, a September release...that's a guaranteed December type release if JB ever decided to release them again...

...but I must say, I am disappointed that we won't be getting the Concord XI's again. I prefer the Concords tenfold over the DMP XI's, which are similar enough but different at the same time. Also not being able to have the Chicago X's this year is a bummer...was looking forward to that as well...but I do wonder about the "Infrared pack" though...Cement Greyman called it...

any news you can share on this fabled pack PO?
nerd.gif

Hopefully they decide to take that horrible '45' off of the side of the CHI Xs before they release them. I was not going to make a purchase with the '45' on the side.

If cement III's really are dropping, then I'll be buying every pair I can get my hands on. No resale either, I juss want a fresh pair of III's for the rest of my life

I already knew it wasnt happenin for the X's, just a lil aggie bout the Concords tho... Oh well, Cement III's for me anyway 
happy.gif

Thanks PO. Your info is always greatly appreciated. Really wish we could get the Xs though.

Originally Posted by PO2345

JB is NOT releasing Chicago X's or Concord XI's...Cement III's in 2011 though...
If this post is considered as spam, please delete.

That is all.

PO

*tear drop*

Props for the knowledge PO.

Chicago X's can come when they pull that 45 off the side.

((prays for Cement IV's; grateful for Cement III's))
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom