let this thread die (NYK)

I still miss that lineup.:frown:

Those jerseys are terrible. The font and the half piping just looks incomplete. Happy I copped the old jerseys on labor day.

I_Am_Iman: #shoutout to the Knicks' first class doctors and training staff...jus heard the best news I've heard all summer!!!

Eh, I'd trade Gallo, Wilson and Mozgov for Melo (and TC since we turned Chauncey to Tyson if I'm cheating to make it sound better :lol:)

Those former players were fun to root for but that team was still mediocre and garbage defensively. We're better off right now.

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with the jerseys
We had the old uniforms for so long, people don't like change. It'll grow on them.

Edit: The jerseys are a tighter fit so when they wear them, the arm holes fit tighter around the shoulders so the design will look as if it goes all the way around, but in actuality, it will look different for players like Tyson Chandler who wears a looser jersey. For Carmelo Anthony, it will look the way it should. I wouldn't judge until tomorrow after you see the players in the actual uniform. 

Last edited:
Its amazing how many ways this team pisses me off. Whatever. I dont blame oneil one bit

Just need to get off to a good start this season. Pleeeease. Just give me some damn hope

jerseys suck. i copped a knick fitted from NBA store last month with a new logo on it. Glad they used that logo on the back of the jersey. Besides that, that jersey sucks.

Back
Top Bottom