let this thread die (NYK)

this is the 3rd MSG prez in 9 years & according to Beck he isn't leaving for another job.

Bill Simmons ‏@sportsguy33
1 of the most respected/connected execs out there. Go Dolan go! RT @FisolaNYDN: MSG president Scott O'Neil is expected to resign next week.

Don't mind the new jerseys. Aint like the Knickerbocker logo is back on the jersey. I do wonder why they aint curve the lettering like the old one but I really don't give a ****.
RT @FisolaNYDN: MSG president Scott O'Neil is expected to resign next week, according to sources

because sources say that he couldn't take working anymore for Dolan

surprise, surprise
Who the **** is Scott O'Neil really though? How is this relevant or affect the team?

Dolan's a bad owner and probably a bad boss to many, is that news?

Don't mind the new jerseys. Aint like the Knickerbocker logo is back on the jersey. I do wonder why they aint curve the lettering like the old one but I really don't give a ****.
Who the **** is Scott O'Neil really though? How is this relevant or affect the team?
Dolan's a bad owner and probably a bad boss to many, is that news?

all it does is just reinforces and reminds us how a bad of an owner he can be

Probably a bad boss? PROBABLY? lol

It isn't a good look when you ask a respected guy like Walsh take a half a salary pay cut and a president with a lucrative highly sought after job, resigns.m There had to be a good reason for him to leave this position man

It just further illustrates how we are always having a roster/executive turnover. No stability. Except for isiah that is.

Last edited:
The new design is absolutely displeasing to look at. I don't know about you guys, but it looks cheaply made and these seems to be a lack of separation with "New" and "York". Last time I checked--New York was two words.

I think the new design would've actually looked cleaner had they kept the old font and not cut off the piping on the sides.

Hope the away jersey looked better.

goddamn those new jerseys are awful.
sick.gif

I will reserve judgement about the jerseys till i see em on the court && im still trying to get my hands on the st patrick joints ..and im still trying to find the shorts...

After seeing that video I like the jerseys.

As far as Dolan goes, this franchise goes nowhere unless he leaves. Franchise's success always starts at the top.

Baron's only been here for about a year yet he spends more time around the franchise than some of our past players. Son got attached to NY easy.

why does the spacing on the letters look better on home jerseys.. smhhhhhh we got variant jerseysss OOO lAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom