let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I feel like we could add another 55 pages with D'antoni memes alone.

go ahead, you start first
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

68FF473F72F78AA30F5E87_Large.jpg

2987139876.jpg

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ still think dantoni is a joke of a coach... this guy underachieves with the team he has... if it were any other good coach on this team and had more wins you can easily say well its the players not the coaches who wins the games ex. phil jackson but obviously dantoni is not that guy...ill tell you why hes a joke... he doesnt adjust his system... he has 1 system and sticks to it... if he doesnt have the right personnel the team wont work... instead of catering to the players strength he does the exact opposite... if melo were on any other team he wouldnt be considered an iso player or selfish player...and now that hes considered one he is now not aggressive enough and not used to his potential... lets be real any great player kobe, durant and wade those are all iso guys... they are not spot up shooters like ray allan but this is what dantoni wants you to be unless you play the pick and roll... and thats the only play he uses really...you look at other teams who have less talent than us but yet have a better record and it starts to make you wonder what the deal is... i know what the knicks potential is but it starts with getting a new coach... hopefully next year we make it happen

Thought i was the only person who felt this way. The knicks are playing solid but i feel like we havent seen them at their BEST and that is because of d'antoni. I really feel like a coach like phil jackson or any other good coach would make this team BEAST. Why should our team suffer for a STRETCH because we lack a pg? Thats inexcusable. I still want d'antoni fired after this season

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

frown.gif
 your avy...i changed it first

roll.gif
anybody willing to photoshop something for me please?
nerd.gif

seriously who has good photoshop skills? let me know lol

I beat u to the punch bro i changed it after i seen the pic or realgm way before u posted it
laugh.gif

129036362862597054.jpg

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Damn so now people want to keep Pringles?

Real happy with how things have been going and real excited about the potential but honestly there's no doubt in my mind Pringles gets out-coached in the playoffs. Yes, Lin's emergence probably doesn't happen to this degree under another coach but I'm pretty sure y'all are gonna be calling for heads come playoff time if we can't get out of the first round. Those games are going to come down to 1-2, maybe 3 critical possessions where it actually matter what a coach tells his team. Pringles proved last year in the Boston series how bad he really is when forced to use his brain. All the TO's he blew? The lack of plays coming out of TO's? I could go on. In the playoffs teams are getting 6-8 points off plays out of TO's which work basically every time. I don't have any doubt that Pringles style is exciting, will rack up regular season wins, but when it comes down to X's - O's, he's really one of the less knowledgeable coaches in the L.

People are always quick to point the finger at Melo and STAT but I ask what if this team had a real coach? Someone that is a great X's and O's person who will FORCE guys to play defense. This whole Melo and Amar'e being bums has some validity but it's really on Pringles to get them the ball in situations where they are comfortable and able to succeed. All this "his system," c'mon now. Any good coach is going to make changes to his "system" according to the personnel on the squad, except for the Zen. A coach's job is to get the best out of his players, not to say who can and can't play in his "system." Your system is your players.

Yes, I have my complaints with the two (Melo & STAT), but I still say you gotta give them a chance with a real coach to see how they can co-exist, unfortunately that won't happen but you never know.

As they say, winning covers up lots of deficiencies so I know I should put my flame suit on, but y'all can't be serious if you say all of a sudden Pringles is the guy to lead this team in the future. Some of y'all are so quick to jump the gun.

this 
pimp.gif

lol johnny

there are just so many for pringles

Shumpert said he likes MobbDeep as the nickname for our bench 
pimp.gif

D'Antoni isn't getting fired. With Lin playing well and the Knicks looking half-way decent now--Dolan won't let him go.

I'd fire him though and bring in Phil.

Bring Phil in next season. As much as I hate Pringles, dude isn't getting fired this season and shouldn't. Last thing we need is a change in an offensive system just when things are starting to click for us.

These memes are straight
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't think anyone is calling for Pringles to be fired, excuse my sig
laugh.gif
but I just don't see him getting an extension, I mean unless we win it all, that's the only way I give him an extension.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

WOuld ya trade Lin and Landry for rondo ?

Heart says no, head says yes *pause*....
...Feels bad man.

yea unless Phill or Sloan come out of retirement don't really see any psychological coaching minds out there to replace MDA, in the end you need someone to get in the player's heads and make them play with heart which luckily Tyson is doing for us for now.....

white guy ?????, nailon (beasted), knight, demetrius nichols, mo almond, jackie butler (beasted), postell (that dude
laugh.gif
), eisley + shandon = $100 mil + lmao
laugh.gif
, moochie...

who the eff is that white guy?

wow
laugh.gif

Knight got that dough too
laugh.gif

I feel like Scott Layden gets such a free pass bc of what Isiah did. Dude was worse than Isiah IMO.

My all time greatest moment in the 2000s is Childs snuffing Kobe, easily, and I don't mind Kobe
laugh.gif

Childs was my dude back then.

Originally Posted by DubA169

roll.gif
Los needs to have a talk with Marc Berman about still writing about Marbury 
Linsanity sharing stage with Marbury Madness in China

BEIJING — While Jeremy Lin has become an NBA sensation, Knicks reject Stephon Marbury has been tearing it up on the other side of the world, dominating the Chinese league and developing his own cult following.

Linsanity is competing with Marbury Madness in China after the Brooklyn native led the Beijing Ducks into the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) championship semifinals in style.

Sunday, Beijing beat Zhejiang 105-91 to win the best-of-5 quarterfinal 3-0, propelled by a 14-point third quarter from Marbury, including a thunderous dunk, drives to the rim and a pair of 3-pointers.

For some, the heroics have even eclipsed those of Lin, a fellow point guard who has captivated audiences in China and his parents’ homeland Taiwan with his fairytale emergence from bit player to superstar with the Knicks.

“I’ve been watching what [Jeremy] Lin Shuhao is doing in the NBA, but Marbury is my hero,

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ still think dantoni is a joke of a coach... this guy underachieves with the team he has... if it were any other good coach on this team and had more wins you can easily say well its the players not the coaches who wins the games ex. phil jackson but obviously dantoni is not that guy...ill tell you why hes a joke... he doesnt adjust his system... he has 1 system and sticks to it... if he doesnt have the right personnel the team wont work... instead of catering to the players strength he does the exact opposite... if melo were on any other team he wouldnt be considered an iso player or selfish player...and now that hes considered one he is now not aggressive enough and not used to his potential... lets be real any great player kobe, durant and wade those are all iso guys... they are not spot up shooters like ray allan but this is what dantoni wants you to be unless you play the pick and roll... and thats the only play he uses really...you look at other teams who have less talent than us but yet have a better record and it starts to make you wonder what the deal is... i know what the knicks potential is but it starts with getting a new coach... hopefully next year we make it happen
This is the exact reason why I feel at the end of this season during out going interviews Melo is gonna ask for Pringles to not be back (unless we miraculously win a title).

It's a good trade but he's honestly not THAT much of an upgrade. Main reason I wouldn't do it is cuz of his value and him obviously commanding more money. Right now we got Lin and Fields for very cheap and that'll be for years to come.

Then adding my own reasons, $%%$ Rondo.

Chuck was talking a bit reckless about my man Melo in regards to Wade and Bron shutting him down in a 7 game series. I so badly want him to prove anybody who thinks that wrong. Bron is one legitimate point but Wade??? Not saying he aint a defender but lock up Melo?
roll.gif

I just want to have ONE homegrown player. Landry is not danilo but its nice to see him on the rise, ya know?

Back
Top Bottom