let this thread die (NYK)

The Knicks will beat the Celtics, Lakers, Heat, ect. and lose to teams like the Cavs and Warriors. 
laugh.gif

Fell asleep in the first quarter, woke up thinking we won big. Come into to the thread and see all hell breaking loose. Game we should've won, however we play tonight lets redeem ourselves with a big win.

When Chandler is on the floor we're pretty decent defensively, but it's gonna be a !@#$% when he gets into foul trouble...

On the rare occasion where Melo and Amare are both off, we have to depend on Bill Walker and others to step up. That kinda makes me worry because their so streaky.

Negative talk aside now, it's early in the season. The sky isn't falling, we just have to bounce back for the next game.

Chandlers numbers don't bother me. He played fine. You can't contest every shot AND rebound at the same time. The second he was out the warriors were on a lay up drill

Our offense is just so stagnant it's ridiculous.

who is gonna be the scrub on the lakers to wreck us?

so far we have Bass and @@$ Smith. (I wouldn't call Bass a bonafide scrub though)

Amare needs to get it together. If all he's going to do is take jumpshots then he better at least start knocking them down.

Pringles is most likely gone this season and I'm glad. If Phil Jackson came through and got this team working right 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. My body is ready.

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'll take the L on an awful offensive night. I don't think we will have many other nights like that.
nerd.gif

But D'antoni is an idiot. Dude thinks is mustache and expensive suits are going to win the refs over. Dudes rotations are some of the worst I've seen. Replaces a 7fter (J.J.) that from what I saw last night can actually run the floor and is an active body that he chooses to put in for garbage time.

Last night and the 2nd half of the Celtic game should have shown D'antoni how TD is an obvious detriment to the offense if he's running it. I've already said he can't run the team, but last night me and my friends are watching the game like "no this niagra Douglas is not still chucking". Looking at each other in disbelief. Someone doesn't see a shot and asks who took it and we could answer with "who else?". Dude came in the 4th quarter and chucks a 3 right off the back. I like the TD that comes off the bench and scores, but the starting TD is making me hate him altogether. He's supposed to be a good defender... so how does !@$ Smith make you look so silly? Dude is just not built for a starting role. Too much responsiblity and he doesn't look comfortable with it. Chandler will continue to look like a waste of 60 mil until we get a PG spoon feeding him. Did ya see the oop attempt from TD?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Amare better stop the soft kaki too. Him going to the perimeter is all D'antoni, but the giving up on D and barely ever contesting lay-ups needs to stop.

Melo looked like he was saving himself for tonight.

Baron Davis is soooo necessary.

Bottom line though? Game *2* and we are banged up. Honestly, having Jeffries would have helped last night on D. Shump wouldn't have backed down and would have competed with the Warriors guard play as well.

Jerome Jordan is very intriguing tho. And thats with just seeing his little 4 to 5 mins.

Bass is definitely not a scrub..When Ron Jeremy was giving him minutes in Orlando, dude was putting in work...He just historically plays good against STAT because he doesn't get intimidated by him. If this team plays like this all season then we're screwed, but it's way too early to determine...They have barely had any time to mesh..As an Eagles' fan, I've watched the team suck +!$ half of the season and play great the other half..Only difference is 66 games>16 games, so in the NBA if you make a push late in the season, you can go from a .500 team to a 55 win team (in an 82 game season)

I see a lot of glaring problems for this team, but I'm confident that this team can come together and play better..We're trying to make a team where 90% of the guys don't play defense, play defense 2 games into the year...It's going to take time..If we're 20 games into the season and they're playing this soft defense, Chandler isn't getting the rebounds we expected, and TD is still a scrub, then I'll be a disgruntled fan..But we went from "Yeahhhhhhhhhh boiiiiiii, Melo for MVPPPPPPPPPP" after the Boston game, and now we're like "GODDAMNIT! TRADE TYSON..AMAR'E IS GARBAGE..WHERE WAS MELO AT?!?" after 1 bad game

im glad i didnt stay up for this... i had a feeling the knicks would find a way to lose... hopefully they snap out of it against the lakers but i doubt it 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'll take the L on an awful offensive night. I don't think we will have many other nights like that.
nerd.gif

But D'antoni is an idiot. Dude thinks is mustache and expensive suits are going to win the refs over. Dudes rotations are some of the worst I've seen. Replaces a 7fter (J.J.) that from what I saw last night can actually run the floor and is an active body that he chooses to put in for garbage time.

Last night and the 2nd half of the Celtic game should have shown D'antoni how TD is an obvious detriment to the offense if he's running it. I've already said he can't run the team, but last night me and my friends are watching the game like "no this niagra Douglas is not still chucking". Looking at each other in disbelief. Someone doesn't see a shot and asks who took it and we could answer with "who else?". Dude came in the 4th quarter and chucks a 3 right off the back. I like the TD that comes off the bench and scores, but the starting TD is making me hate him altogether. He's supposed to be a good defender... so how does !@$ Smith make you look so silly? Dude is just not built for a starting role. Too much responsiblity and he doesn't look comfortable with it. Chandler will continue to look like a waste of 60 mil until we get a PG spoon feeding him. Did ya see the oop attempt from TD?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Amare better stop the soft kaki too. Him going to the perimeter is all D'antoni, but the giving up on D and barely ever contesting lay-ups needs to stop.

Melo looked like he was saving himself for tonight.

Baron Davis is soooo necessary.

Bottom line though? Game *2* and we are banged up. Honestly, having Jeffries would have helped last night on D. Shump wouldn't have backed down and would have competed with the Warriors guard play as well.

Jerome Jordan is very intriguing tho. And thats with just seeing his little 4 to 5 mins.

Can we get this guy back from Toronto?  Send the Raptors TD and free gear from the NHL Store and that should be more than a fair deal...

24q1izt.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Can we get this guy back from Toronto?  Send the Raptors TD and free gear from the NHL Store and that should be more than a fair deal...

24q1izt.jpg

would love to see him run with these guys

Back
Top Bottom