let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I'm confused 
laugh.gif
. I just got home and nba.com shoes Melo played 5 minutes but I see dude in street clothes on tv.

What's going on?

roll.gif
 yup he changed back to regular clothes

this guy lin is something else. 28 and 8
30t6p3b.gif
give that guy a contract asap. and someone get me a gif of him nodding his head after that buzzer beater
roll.gif
roll.gif

Soy Sauce at it again
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Brought out that wonton soup and orange chicken on those Mormons.

Lin and team defense won this game tonight.  I give credit to Jefferies tonight too great team effort.  

Lin, happy for the man. If you would of told me two weeks ago he would be the leading PG I would of lauged in your face
laugh.gif
. Novak can shoot, really on point.

Ha, fact that Jeremy Lin is carrying us is a joke.

Condolences to Stoudemire for his loss.

Melo needs to just get healthy, I'm convinced he is still injured.

Originally Posted by d5

Lin and team defense won this game tonight.  I give credit to Jefferies tonight too great team effort.  

this and its not often you can give him credit, but dude drew 5 offensive fouls, really great defense from him.

novak
eek.gif
dudes shooting was
sick.gif
he def needs more mins.

Originally Posted by DMan14

100 points and free egg rolls THATS RACIST!

laugh.gif
#@+% did they do that?  there was a point everybody was saying utilize Lin and Novak and you had a few were saying naw and stuff like "you wanted novak, you got him" after that cold 3 attempt at the end of the game.  How you feel now?

Also Novak really surprised me. Son drained just about all his shots tonight.

laugh.gif
@ Pringles running Lin in to the ground again. This will not work on back to backs.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

The Knicks are better team without Carmelo Anthony. This is good TEAM BASKETBALL. Exactly what the Knicks need to succeed. 
#Linning. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes have to be trolling right now. I dont think its any coincidence that these last couple games have looked good because they actually are playing a true PG at point right now. Has nothing to do with Melo being out for one game. They needed a pass first PG to penetrate and dish and also be able to attack the rim when the other team is trying to cut off the pass after penetration and Lin is doing a great job at that the last couple games. Teams arent respecting Lins scoring so they are playing him to pass and he is making his layups. Kinda like when Rondo is able to go off for 30 because they are just giving him the lane because they are worried about who he is going to dish it to. 
They still need Melos scoring. But now with a real PG they can get away from the Melo being a point forward. And he can go back to postin up his man off the ball and just do work like usual. In no way am I saying Lin is the PG of the future but he is a good option and really the only one the Knicks have right now. And hes sure as hell making the best out of his opportunity right now. 

Oh btw, This honestly shows how bad of a Coach Mike D'Antoni is, we do have a bench that can be utilized but he's so arrogent he never gave it a shot.  This should have been happening weeks ago. Novak & Lin
pimp.gif

It's pretty obvious some ppl posting in here just don't like Melo or Amar'e
laugh.gif
Trade them
30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting.

Great win! Yall gotta remember this is dudes like 5 th meaningful game this season. D'antoni is seriously running him into the ground though. Hes playing well but you gotta relieve him once in a while. Im happy to say that he knows what hes doing out there . Sometimes does a little too much but those TOs will lessen over time as he gets more comfortable. I cant wait till he builds some chemistry with amare n melo. Id say by march ourteam should be healthy and rolling.

Back
Top Bottom