let this thread die (NYK)

Possible pic of his hand? 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SjluL.jpg

This guy STATue is an idiot.

Seriously what does Fields do better T-Doug besides dunk. They are both useless right now but he doesn't play like a scared %%%.

People always wonder why fields was on they bench during crunch time cause he is a scared %%%.
Jr is not afraid to chuck it like this guy.

It's like only Melo & JR are the only ones not intimated to shoot. I would say Diddy too but he stays off the court.

Too have JR next year would be a blessing

Nig Bosh is ugly dogs...
laugh.gif

But its crazy how Stoudemire REALLY was a frontrunner for MVP last season. Like he had MSG of all places chanting "MVP!" I do NOT know what happened.

We gotta get Raymond Felton back. Or Nash. Gotta get proven people that have worked successfully with A'mare.

I say Amar'e should play through this self inflicted injury. Just a cut from some glass. Nothing to lose now, don't wuss out due to a cut on your non shooting hand.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Messed up his back trying to show off during pregame last year and now he's punching glass. Lol Amare's a tard.

Fields sucks... his J has a better chance of going in if he shot it shot put style. Wish Lin was healthy
frown.gif

laugh.gif
 you act like lin is gonna do any better playing against miami. dude was on lockdown last time he played. 

laugh.gif
@ these fire extinguisher gifs, pics, and jokes because of Aldridge not reporting correctly when it was the safety glass Amar'e punched.

I don't see how you could cut yourself punching an extinguisher. Make more sense if he broke a bone/knuckle doing that.

All I know is that Amar'e's cut will close faster than he closed out on Chalmers. (Not that he ever actually did close out)

Originally Posted by MrONegative

just realized Thibs didn't get his extension before Adidas-gate...

Interesting. But that would be pretty !%#!@% of him to bolt for that reason.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire cut his hand after punching hard surface in lockeroom, sources tell @YahooSports.

Go figure.. Now he shows some emotion.

30t6p3b.gif

I was a fan of Felton here. He didn't exactly play his best in Portland and I do believe he was out of shape during training camp. That said, I think they should take a look into getting him.

Hypothetically speaking.

Back
Top Bottom