let this thread die (NYK)

jersey_peel_670_thursday_aug30.jpg
anthonyx-large.jpg

that NY knicks font is ICONC...how da hell do you change it?! smh...

Yup I was at that game. Jumped on the back of a celtics fan when it happened lol. Then the sadness. :smh:

Btw SAS shows his stupidity once again. Explain to me how amare is gonna stop shooting on this team? The spacing is already horrible. So now you want amare, melo, Tyson all clogging up the lane even more? Plus shump when he gets back?

The real reason we won't go deep into the playoffs IMO is the lack of shooters. It's a big problem.

That once a knick always a knick runs me the wrong way. Hilarious to put that on the jersey after banishing lins existence from the garden. Reporters can't even ask questions about him. It is like his time with the Knicks was a figment of our imagination and he never existed.

Michael Strahan making 20$ Million dollars a year now since he took Regis place. Who would have ever guessed he would have taken over this show years ago? Crazy

As Knick fans their needs to be something we can do about the font! Knicks have changed back the jersey numeral font during pre-season before. You cannot mess with class. What if the Yankees changed the NEW YORK font on their jersey's? Public outcry.

That once a knick always a knick runs me the wrong way. Hilarious to put that on the jersey after banishing lins existence from the garden. Reporters can't even ask questions about him. It is like his time with the Knicks was a figment of our imagination and he never existed.

It's our way of attempting to lessen the wrath of the basketball gods. "See, soo technically.....Patrick Ewing is STILL a knick then right?"

Supposedly the armpit thing was done was a practical purpose to bother the players less. If that's true then I can't be mad about that

If only that three against Boston counted...:smh:

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

that was the time when Amar'e was ballin out of his mind... MVP type season going on before the Melo trade went down (No, I'm not saying that STAT can't co-exist with him lol)

It is funny I still have the ticket where he broke the Knicks record on my fridge

I miss him

Michael Strahan making 20$ Million dollars a year now since he took Regis place. Who would have ever guessed he would have taken over this show years ago? Crazy

As Knick fans their needs to be something we can do about the font! Knicks have changed back the jersey numeral font during pre-season before. You cannot mess with class. What if the Yankees changed the NEW YORK font on their jersey's? Public outcry.
:lol: Man, the Knicks are not the Yankees.

Dolan probably did this to spite the fans that care. If there was a public outcry over this he'd only change it so it'd be worse.

u need to give up that lin talk already.... that ship has sailed and u should move on... hes not the missing link to a championship team... its nowhere close to getting rid of sprewell.... thats 1 knick player i was mad we gave up

**** the jerseys and all that other talk. i just wanna see us play without worryin bout Toney DOuglas coming off the bench

I guarantee nobody will complain about the jerseys if they ever have The Finals patch on them. I don't mind the change, I feel it will grow on people. It's good for the team psychologically too. Cleaning the slate

Last edited:
if they win a chip it will be aa classic jersey we spen 300 bucks on for our kids

but 99 percent chance it wont

:lol: Man, the Knicks are not the Yankees.
Dolan probably did this to spite the fans that care. If there was a public outcry over this he'd only change it so it'd be worse.
Maybe not from a winning perspective but from and NBA perspective we are just as historical as the Yankees. Mecca of basketball, Madison Square Garden, first team ever basketball game was played by the Knicks. We've been in this since day one.

Back
Top Bottom