Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Tommy or tdot, what mixer you got hooked up to all your equipment to handle midi or racks or extra keyboards?

my setup is super simple, i have my mpc attache to my monitors, running into my mpc is my mixer, which is a real simple numark dj mixer, just for sampling, and thats how i get down, q prolly have a better answer for u than me haha
T Wong Supreme Team, Splash the Tso's make the Wok Gleam​

Thanks tommy, I see what your saying, I guess I'll have to get some better research on that

Rhymesik...are you using 2.1 or 2.0 recycle?

How do you get more sounds on the mpc 1000? thanks guys.
Need your Retro IV's (CG or military) sz 11.5 inbox me!

word i'm tryin' to get my produce on here... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

i'm getting an insight that i will write and make a hit song for froggy, it will blow up all over the world and i will then send all the millions i make from that song to her with a note saying "without you there is no me" with no name attached and i will then go back to working a regular 9-5 job... :D
happy.gif

if only i could really do this... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

So I need a turntable to take sounds from vinyl? I know, I know, stupid question. thanks though. a lot to learn.

To sample into the 1000 you have to hook up a cd player, ipod , computer or turntable using the audio inputs to go into the mpc from the record source and you can save on the flash cards

Thats strange then Rhymesik - cause i have the same version on macbook pro and it works fine

ayyyyyyyyyyy...

froggy must want me to go back to writing the first song i started writing for her... :evil:
devil.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm trying to be nice here... cause you seem to have taken the first one seriously... :frown:
frown.gif
roll.gif
she is the one that made me this way... >:
mad.gif
1 <3 31573

i just have a computer anything i can get for free on here or download no demos please and i would like links

Lets keep it going, Nice thread so far

I've come a long way since last year and i hope it keeps getting better

Are there any other major refills besides triton, fantom, and motif??

and TIME - hit me up, i need that fantom refill

RELISH - Notice I said are there ANY OTHER refills out there besides those 3...No where in my statement did I say I was just using those 3 , calm down...lol

I was asking that because I'd like to know if there is a nord lead refill

Kanye West is there a refill for that?

Back
Top Bottom