Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

lol, i just start with some drums and create the melody from their whether its a sample, or og melody i try to create everything around the drums, so that they dont get overshadowed...I like hard thumpin drums, so thats what i base the music on.

ANOTHER QUESTION is HOW MANY BEATS DO YOU COOK UP A DAY, and of THOSE HOW MANY YOU KEEP?

CAN WE GET A STICKY for gods sake :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
KRAMER HATES BLACK PEOPLE

Quote:
I was asking that because I'd like to know if there is a nord lead refill

pretty sure there is. but rather than trying to acquire refills based on well known synths (which will never sound as good as the originals) you're better off trying to create the sounds you want with the subtractor and maelstrom

Quote:
pretty sure there is. but rather than trying to acquire refills based on well known synths (which will never sound as good as the originals) you're better off trying to create the sounds you want with the subtractor and maelstrom

Thats a bet...I will try and work with those to create some of my own custom patches

^ cool, yea i'ma start working with both...btw once you create it, how do you save you own sounds...so if you want them for another track and you shut down your computer, you can boot them back up?

any tips for fruity loops i have alota plugins ?
TEAM MOLLYWOP
Went back in the party feelin pimperistic i couldnt help but notice that this ninja was starin i thought he was trippen off the clothes i was wearin but he stepped to MD and said whats up punk you been f**in my b**ch and now i want some funk i said im not with the drama so you can save the theatrical i MACked on your b**ch cuz she appeared to be mackable but instead this ninja bein real on a playa he took a step back and tried to steal on a playa i said look foo nobody smashes dre i throw these thangs like young cash is clay and with one blow i sent the punk to the floor and said get yo a** up if u want some more._Mac Dre

Quote:
Seriously, I make a beat once a year. Sad, I know.

Quality>Quantity, when it comes to music.

I am really excited, I almost have enough dough to get my MPC 1000, I thought about that portable 500, but then I did some research, and found out it would be a horrible deal. Can anybody recommend me some good over the ear headphones that can be used for the 1000?

I am lookin for sound quality. And to my budget for headphones, $150. thanks a lot.

i just wanted to chime in that i fully support the quality>quantity, ive upped my productivity to nonw a beat a week minimum, but youll never see me making betas in 5 mins back to back to back, i just dont get down like that
T Wong Supreme Team, Splash the Tso's make the Wok Gleam​

upping this post...i'll need help with getting started with this maybe next summer :nerd:
nerd.gif
..every uppage helps

How's everyone production coming along

Hope well, I'm noticing little progress week by week and getting better

i'm really thinkin of getting started now but i'm not ready to drop my money to cop reason...would it be aight to use magix music maker and get good results? i'm planning on getting a keystation as well...

Back
Top Bottom