Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Floss how you liking dat 2500??? Im contemplating on getting it but I cant get over my first love(blue 2000xl). My situation now on copping an MPC is gonna be in a couple weeks and I'm faced with either: cop a new 2500 and get a new computer with the 19 in widescreen or cop new 2000xl and no new computer...@#%$ is crazy.

The reason being is I can finance a 2500 and get a computer then get a nice workstation shortly after. With the 2000xl, Ill have to come up off 1100 at once and get all the other @#%$ later. Also, I cant play around with the 2000xl before buying. I was at GC messing with the 2500...that @#%$ is nice.
Team Memphis, TN
D Cinn - "Tha Promotion 2:Grind Mode"Out Now!!!
They gonna hate you before they love you​
Debut album "It'z Real Round Here" COMING SOON 4th quarter 2007​

The 2500 is def. a nice edition to your setup - If your serious and dont plan on quitting the music as a hobby, i def. advise you to pick the 2500 because - in the end you def. need a good computer that you can work with...2500 is technology friendly and comes with a pc card. You can layer sounds with the 2500 and you have 8 outs ...no midi peoblems or bugs...Overall its a problem and it comes with dvd rom player... plus the 2500 will be new and come with warranty so will the computer... These things break so easily so i like to know if all fails i'm safe

Thats some good @#%$ to hear Triple, i had always knew i wanted to do entertainment, just never went on my instincts, until 2 and half years ago...If you need any help let me know...i'd def. get the 2500 and computer...also make sure you get your warranties on both and upgrade the memoryfor sampling time

I just got FL just to mess around and i cant figure @#%$ out... i give a lot of credit to you guys because this @#%$ is not simple
"rapping is my hobby, my house has a lobby"- lil wayne

hook up your usb to your computer and when the hard drive pops up delete the sounds you dont want

FLoss, whats you midi/audio setup from the 2500 to ya fantom.

I got the alesis fusion and I cant get my midi tracks to play at the same and the previous midi track will delete when I add a new track...I also got the presonous firepod interface in which i got my audio running into.
Team Memphis, TN

MPC 1 in to Digi Interface Out and MPC A out to Digi Interface In
MPC 2 in to Fantom Out and MPC B Out to Fantom In
Fantom Thru to Digi Interface Out 2

Then Mode Pad 9 on MPC and make sure yor sync and midi are on the right paths

Hey I just got Pro Tools LE 7 and I want to start exporting the tracks that I make from FL Studio so I can be able to arrange my beats through PT and send my sessions to professional studios for mixing/mastering. Say if I have ten patterns that I used in the playlist, is there a way that I can track all the patterns/instruments at once without having to do each one individually? What I currently do is export each pattern into a wav.file and then take all the files I've exported and convert it into PT. This works but if there is an easier method (which I'm pretty sure there is, I just don't know how) I would greatly appreciate it.
Code:
 5MICProductions 2007 - Taking Hip-Hop 2 a Higher Levelwww.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=323981

to tell you the truth unless you rewire FL into PT and already have it going into PT, then there is no easier way

No luck on youtube. Floss whats the purpose of have the 002 and mbox? I thought the 002 was the interface. Do you track ya beats with the mbox? Do I really need midi i/o if I wonna track audio?

Cubase users feel free to help! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Memphis, TN

I started out with the mbox first...then upgraded to a 002...both are interfaces...but the mbox that i had at first broke...it was the regular sized one...i didnt have alot of money, but was in the middle of recording people so i bought the cheaper mbox mini...come to find out NO midi...i couldnt really make original beats without midi...So i save and upgraded...Now i use the mbox mini in one room of the house to do quick sampling songs in reason...then i export and files to the bigger studio setup that involes 002

So one room is pre - production and the other can be used for vocals and recording

Mbox mini is great for portable project, but sucks cause no midi - so i just mae reason sampled beats with it and original beats with the 002, fantom and mpc

sup guys, im really into sampling and i wanted to know if there was a program that allows me to rip acapellas from songs so i could use voices

thanks
I only have 1 goal in life...to smash Megan Good really good
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^just cop accapellas from forums or promo single downloads, from what im aware of i dont know of any program that can separate vocals and instrument tracks, look through this thread for more info

QUESTION: what should be my method of hooking up my mpc 1000 or asr-10 to a pro-tools or DAW so i can get my music on the computer (and then to soundclick for instance)

cables? hardware? i have a g4 mac, any help is appreciated

Payless - you need an interface and to midi everything together - please tell me you didnt get the asr 10 as well

a midi interface and then midi everything up and sync it into pro-tools

whats the process of loading individual tracks through midi?

yeah i had an mpc 1000, and i needed keys and got a good price on the asr so i picked it up a while ago

i like it,more options for sampling than the mpc but until i get a 2500 or go to software , it will get the job done

Ex... Lets say you have the Interface (btw when you get a interface, make sure it has midi in and out available ...) you would hook up the mpc to the interface - and the keyboard to the mpc...this way the Mpc is the brains of the operation

1. you would record a drum track on mpc
2. organ, strings or whatever on asr10 as midi track into the mpc - (so on mpc you would change the track to track 2, and then change drum to midi, turn the program off, and select the correct midi channel ie. 1b and you would do this for each instrument
3. track out of the mpc into the DAW

i recommend getting a digi 002 interface - either rack version or mixing board - rack is cheaper...or you could go with a mbox 2 pro

Back
Top Bottom