Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

its good to have it makes the work flow alot easier. cuz if you have your keyboard and mpc and interface which you need to hear together. how are you gonna hear them when your monitors only have one input and you have three pieces of equip. which all have outs and need them to be connected in order for auido to be heard.

a mixer as in sound board. connects multiple audio devices and routes them together or individually to the main output or interface depending on how you look at it.

in my case...i have turntables,mpc,keyboards, all connect to my mixer, which is then connected to my audio interface which is connect to my monitors and protools.
Add Me
& Get Bizzie With Me NOW!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/djbizzieb

yo... ig ot this dvd i wanna record some soundbites off of......how would i go about doing this?

Keep Crushin!
myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

im only running a computer and turntables and my room is HOT
computer soetimes shuts down from overheating

1 fan aint enough
"Never ever ever in this life try to sell me something full price and the ish was only half right..I aint a sucka" - Hus

yo....thanks chief.
good advice...do i download some software for that?
excuse my ignorance..im blown.

Keep Crushin!
myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

me i have a mackie 1202....its somewhat old school compared to the ones which are out now but it provides the functions i like and its str8 analog so it introduces a more warmth sound than digit mixers...i love it as my set up grows i will upgrade to a diff one with more channels...there are numerous good mixers out there alesis and mackie for the most part have a good rep....no prob triple
Add Me
& Get Bizzie With Me NOW!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/djbizzieb

Anybody here burning vinyl to their computer and using reason?

i just saw dj babu demo this and :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. made me want to sell my set-up until i realized

midi controller 61- 169.99
reason 3 - 399.99
recycle - 199.99
soundcard - 180 (at least)
usb turntable - 120 (at least)
monitors - 300.00 (at least)
= 1369.96 |I
tired.gif

and im probably forgetting things....nice set up if u can use it right

^nice setup flossb
Code:
 YungFly...Youngest In ChargeCheck out the beats.. 2 LISTEN 2 MY BEATS CLICK HERE

i'm always concerned about mpc's pad usage, so unless i could try it out for myself, i probably would only buy new or from guitar center used, not off ebay or craiglist

i wouldnt be worried about the mpc getting to my destination ... its just those stores have so much equipment not all of its good... If guitar center can get a new one mcd version go for it...I know you anxious, but be patient dont try to settle for less

dope gear floss...i've been lookin at a 002 for a minute since the console and the rack dropped in price. my mbox 2 is a piece of @#%$. its definitely time to upgrade
don't sell yourself
to fall in love
with those things you do

MYSPACEMUSIC
buying a car? don't get ripped off. check out my CAR BUYING GUIDE for some tips

yo Flu, why you sell...you dont do beats anymore? Also i plan on gettin a motif es rak or keyboard for additional sounds late the summer...I'm about to do somemore promo for a mixtape myspace.com/hwflossss for samples

CLASSIC - thanks for the compliment... yea 002 is a beast and basically does the same thing as the 003 and is pretty dope considering the next thing up cost 7,500 Pro Tools HD

WHILE I KNOW HOW TO PLAY A COUPLE OF INSTRUMENTS, BUT CAN ANY ONE RECOMMEND A GOOD PIANO WITH A WORKSTATION FOR RECORDING. ALSO WHAT ARE SOME GOOD MUSIC PROGRAMS FOR RECORDING
MUSIC ON YOUR COMPUTER. PLEASE ADVICE NEEDED!

triton, fantom s or x , motif keyboard are all keyboards that come with diff. instruments to choose from and sequence on

Back
Top Bottom