Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

thor is the new synth module... look at some of them tutorials on youtube... itll help u catch on quicker...

I'm about two purchase an mpc 2000Xl and I wanted to know whate exactly smpte mean and would it be better to get the mcd or use scsi? Any info will bewelcomed. Thanks

if you're integrating your mpc with a computer, then get the mcd. i got the mcd and i transfer stuff through a usb card reader to my comp. if you'regoing straight hardware (nh) then it doesnt really matter, but i'd go with the mcd anyways. actually, if you're not gonna use it with a computeri'd say to find a 3000. smpte is just time code and is irrelevant if you're not gonna use it for sync. the only sync you should really worry about ismidi which is important if you're not gonna invest in the 8 outs. i track out all my beats midi instead of 8 outs

can't go wrong with m-audio controllers (i got 2 of them myself). an MPC aint a must have, but for me its the heart and soul of my whole studio. i set upmy whole studio so that any audio going into pro tools has to pass through my MPC first. i like my samples and drums 12 bit instead of 16 bit sometimes and anMPC sends audio to pro tools 90 degrees out of phase so those two factors give me that MPC sound. most can't tell, but i can hear the difference easily.personally, i like the challenge of making beats on an MPC cuz you learn to trust your ears. visually chopping, copying, and pasting to a grid just aint mything.

i think there's a program called bit crusher for logic pro, but i'm not sure cuz i havent used logic for over a year. there's probably tons ofsoftware that does the same thing all the way down to 8 bit. if i find anything i'll let you know. btw, that track should be done soon. i'll keep youposted.

i didnt think any software exsited until u said 12bit but cool ill check online too. and im cant wait to hear how u did that track.

What is that sound that Just Blazed used (Still pops up from time to time) earlier in his career? Usually an introduction before he says "JustBlaze". Is it in a MPC ? And is it in Reason because thats what I use?

I planned on doing that when I bought it. I guess I should have asked who has used these controllers with fl studio and reason, I don't believe gc/sam ashwill have both these programs to try it it.

no they won't have it set up wit tye programs but u can get the feel of each... its all personal preference... they work on the same pricnciples...

I'd say if u want pads that bad get one of them combo key/pad joints...

I am the reason guru of nt...

u shall listen to me and only me...

lol well guru where can i get a copy of that reason 4, i use fl studio and i have read how much you are devoted reason user

i just bought a used axiom 49 midi controller, it didn't come with any manual or anything just the installation cd, how can i find out the full potentialof this thing and what all can i do with it, and should i download the enigma software??any help would be greatly appreciated

M-Audio Oxygen8 + Windows Vista =
indifferent.gif

Anyone find any drivers that actually worked for them?

I want to start sampling from vinyl so what are some good turntables to get, and what are some good programs to use to sample music using a turntable

Back
Top Bottom