let's revisit jay-z's grammy family freestyle....rap genius style

Originally Posted by thejrob

Theres no way this was off the dome though... he had that all prepared. Still love this though
pimp.gif

Greatest rap freestyle of all-time and arguably the greatest rapper of all-time.........what more can you ask for. 

Greatest rap freestyle of all-time and arguably the greatest rapper of all-time.........what more can you ask for. 

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the it was a memorized verse replies. NO S H I T!!! The fact that he DIDN'T have to read it from his blackberry made it even more
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the it was a memorized verse replies. NO S H I T!!! The fact that he DIDN'T have to read it from his blackberry made it even more
pimp.gif

^^^Idiots don't realize that freestyles are often bars put together from before and recited from memory. Jay does this about as well as anyone.

^^^Idiots don't realize that freestyles are often bars put together from before and recited from memory. Jay does this about as well as anyone.

Best Jay-z freestyle ever.

his offices as President of Def Jam were on the 76th floor of the Universal Music Group building at 825 8th Ave, New York City

wrong. Jay's office was on 28th. I would know.

Best Jay-z freestyle ever.

his offices as President of Def Jam were on the 76th floor of the Universal Music Group building at 825 8th Ave, New York City

wrong. Jay's office was on 28th. I would know.

let's be honest though. he's milked this verse for about 4 records now.

jay, it's time to let it go.

let's be honest though. he's milked this verse for about 4 records now.

jay, it's time to let it go.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

1 word, beautiful. This is one of the freestyles that will go down with history as a few of the best.

NT was goin ape iish that night. Thread was damn near 30 pages for a freestyle
laugh.gif

I got the Forbes on my living-room floor, and I’m so close to the cover %%!*$%@!#%%+ I want more

Jay-Z-Warren-Buffett-450x324.jpg
JAYZ_Warren_Forbes_cover101110_News2_SMALL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom