Let's say the Miami Heat does NOT win this year. What will be the EXCUSE?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by 18th letter

The Boston Celtics.

What I came to say. Plus they have no one that could bang with Dwight.

Dwight will be in foul trouble unless the Magic can Magically get two players that can stay in front of Lebron and Wade. Because they don't right now.

So according to you, the Heat will never have to play defense. Their offense will be their defense too?

The Boston Celtics.

Dwight will be in foul trouble unless the Magic can Magically get two players that can stay in front of Lebron and Wade. Because they don't right now.

So according to you, the Heat will never have to play defense. Their offense will be their defense too?

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Originally Posted by kash55

Kobe.
pimp.gif

The Boston Celtics.

Lebron and D Wade are already really good defensive players, defense is probably what Chalmers is best at.

Bosh is aight on D with him not having to shoulder the load offense like before he can devote more energy on D.

Bosh always had to guard the best big on defense AND carry the load on offense.

The Boston Celtics.

Lebron and D Wade are already really good defensive players, defense is probably what Chalmers is best at.

Bosh is aight on D with him not having to shoulder the load offense like before he can devote more energy on D.

Bosh always had to guard the best big on defense AND carry the load on offense.

I was thinking about it and Wade probably did convince LeBron about the coach. I know he remembers those 3 hr practices in '06 just to get one ring
laugh.gif

I was thinking about it and Wade probably did convince LeBron about the coach. I know he remembers those 3 hr practices in '06 just to get one ring
laugh.gif

I'm sorry they have no excuse barring injuries not win it until D-Wade gets old.

Dudes talking about role players like these three ain't in their primes and can't play 40 minutes a night.

Hell Mike Miller, Haslem, and Chalmers are all solid. Big Z is aight. That's 7 players right there.

In the playoffs you only going to 8 deep anyways unless you got an old ##% team like the Celtics.

They have no excuses.

so you're saying they can play 40 minutes a night and still go deep in the playoffs? I'm sorry son, but this isn't NBA Live or 2k. Can't happen, don't care what kind of shape you're in.

I'm sorry they have no excuse barring injuries not win it until D-Wade gets old.

Dudes talking about role players like these three ain't in their primes and can't play 40 minutes a night.

Hell Mike Miller, Haslem, and Chalmers are all solid. Big Z is aight. That's 7 players right there.

In the playoffs you only going to 8 deep anyways unless you got an old ##% team like the Celtics.

They have no excuses.

so you're saying they can play 40 minutes a night and still go deep in the playoffs? I'm sorry son, but this isn't NBA Live or 2k. Can't happen, don't care what kind of shape you're in.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

They have no excuses.

Hey I hate to break to you.

The year the Heat won the championship D-Wade was playing 40 minutes a night. Lebron already plays 40 minutes a night.  Nearly ALL stars play 40+ in the playoffs.

And do you REALLY think they won't blow enough teams out to rest a lot during the regular season?

Like I said folks is in denial.

They have no excuses.

The year the Heat won the championship D-Wade was playing 40 minutes a night. Lebron already plays 40 minutes a night.  Nearly ALL stars play 40+ in the playoffs.

And do you REALLY think they won't blow enough teams out to rest a lot during the regular season?

They have no excuses.

No denial here, they will win a ring or two.  They will blow teams out during the season and get their rest.  But they most definitely will not play  40+ a night.

They have no excuses.

No denial here, they will win a ring or two.  They will blow teams out during the season and get their rest.  But they most definitely will not play  40+ a night.

lebron, wade, bosh will get their rest... these guys used a lot of their energy to carry a team all on their own.... now the work load will/can be shared through the team so they are most likely to be less fatigued in the playoffs... cant wait

lebron, wade, bosh will get their rest... these guys used a lot of their energy to carry a team all on their own.... now the work load will/can be shared through the team so they are most likely to be less fatigued in the playoffs... cant wait

Remember Lebron hogging the ball from Dwade and refuse to pass to him during the Allstar game this year ? Same thing would probably happen because Lebron will want to get mvp.

Bad injuries

Other bench players not stepping up

Coach

The curse of Lebron. Since he's from Ohio

Kobe the black mamba and the Lakers

and more i guess....

Remember Lebron hogging the ball from Dwade and refuse to pass to him during the Allstar game this year ? Same thing would probably happen because Lebron will want to get mvp.

Bad injuries

Other bench players not stepping up

Coach

The curse of Lebron. Since he's from Ohio

Kobe the black mamba and the Lakers

and more i guess....

Back
Top Bottom