Let's say the Miami Heat does NOT win this year. What will be the EXCUSE?

The supporting cast is a true statement even tho they should win this year ima lakers fans and am 79% sure rite now we are goin to win again just know if ron artest played for us liked he did for the rockets (yao injured yet still went 7 games) it would have been over in 5 gms i can see everybody on the team lampin ya they got role players but dont have winners

The supporting cast is a true statement even tho they should win this year ima lakers fans and am 79% sure rite now we are goin to win again just know if ron artest played for us liked he did for the rockets (yao injured yet still went 7 games) it would have been over in 5 gms i can see everybody on the team lampin ya they got role players but dont have winners

Originally Posted by calibeebee

this guy will be the excuse.  I give him 1 year.
Erik-Spoelstra.jpg

Anything short of a championship and this guy is so fired.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Remember Lebron hogging the ball from Dwade and refuse to pass to him during the Allstar game this year ? Same thing would probably happen because Lebron will want to get mvp.

I think you have LeBron confused with Kobe, Wade confused with Gasol and the All-star game confused with game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals.

LeBron and Wade played on the olympic team with LeBron passing to Wade all the time, which resulted in Wade being the leading scorer and Bron being the leading assist getter on the team. But I'm sure you and the rest of the haters will just find another way to flip it and say that Bron is passing to Wade only because he wants to statpad his assist numbers.

Remember Lebron hogging the ball from Dwade and refuse to pass to him during the Allstar game this year ? Same thing would probably happen because Lebron will want to get mvp.

I think you have LeBron confused with Kobe, Wade confused with Gasol and the All-star game confused with game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals.

LeBron and Wade played on the olympic team with LeBron passing to Wade all the time, which resulted in Wade being the leading scorer and Bron being the leading assist getter on the team. But I'm sure you and the rest of the haters will just find another way to flip it and say that Bron is passing to Wade only because he wants to statpad his assist numbers.

I honestly don't know what the excuses will be. But, what really sucks for them and what I think will be the real issue for them is the fact that if they don't win they will face so much scrutiny that it'll be overwhelming. But, if they do win it'll just be "oh they were supposed to win anyway" which sucks for these players.

I honestly don't know what the excuses will be. But, what really sucks for them and what I think will be the real issue for them is the fact that if they don't win they will face so much scrutiny that it'll be overwhelming. But, if they do win it'll just be "oh they were supposed to win anyway" which sucks for these players.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Now Kobe was hogging the ball from Gasol?..
laugh.gif
 ..then you proceeded to talk about hate and flipping the script..i mean you sound like you're talking to yourself man..
And what's up with you and the game 7 of Nba finals? ..never seen a bad shooting night before or something?

laugh.gif
 ..then you proceeded to talk about hate and flipping the script..i mean you sound like you're talking to yourself man..
And what's up with you and the game 7 of Nba finals? ..never seen a bad shooting night before or something?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously, i don't know what dude's deal is.

and in case you didn't know, Gasol shot 6-16 in the Finals and missed 6 FTs. nobody on either team shot well in that game.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously, i don't know what dude's deal is.

and in case you didn't know, Gasol shot 6-16 in the Finals and missed 6 FTs. nobody on either team shot well in that game.

Back
Top Bottom