LETS TALK AVIA

Just posted they will be shipped in next couple days. We shall see. They do look good.
Screenshot_20230707_074452_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230707_074456_Instagram.jpg

“Within the next coming days” is a comically vague way to phrase it, but it’s nice to see all the stock.

IMG_2667.jpeg

Came to post about that. Ion know, looks fishy man, but I believe they’re coming. Still, that story didn’t refuel my excitement.
At this point, they should be reaching out to apologize, and see if the buyer even wants them still. Throw a discount or partial refund.

I am REALLY curious to see if the aviaisback pairs end up being worth the extra $100 vs the ones dc30 dc30 has. I'm gonna guess they aren't.
I tend to agree with you. I don’t see the price difference being justified, BUT Flippin Kickz on IG did a comparison on the Avia Is Back pair and the Avia legacy pair the other night on his stories. There are some definite and significant differences in shape, materials, and color that make me want my AIB pair to actually show up. The legacy pairs are great for the price though. And again, you CAN see the differences, a double in price is hard to accept/justify.

I tend to agree with you. I don’t see the price difference being justified, BUT Flippin Kickz on IG did a comparison on the Avia Is Back pair and the Avia legacy pair the other night on his stories. There are some definite and significant differences in shape, materials, and color that make me want my AIB pair to actually show up. The legacy pairs are great for the price though. And again, you CAN see the differences, a double in price is hard to accept/justify.

That's more what I meant. I'm sure the leather upgrade is pretty big, but in the end, is it really worth the extra $100 for any more than we'd be wearing them.

Wore my 855’s yesterday, and got a, “Are those Avia’s? I used to have a pair of those back in the day.” This came from someone that isn’t into sneakers at all. It definitely caught me off guard.

Just got tracking from aviaisback
Whoa mind blown!!! Is there a delivery date?

For anyone interested Hush Boutique in Englewood, NJ will have an 880 collab dropping in Sept with Avia (Legacy). Grabbed a pic at their pop up a few weeks ago.
IMG_1313.jpeg

Whoa mind blown!!! Is there a delivery date?

For anyone interested Hush Boutique in Englewood, NJ will have an 880 collab dropping in Sept with Avia (Legacy). Grabbed a pic at their pop up a few weeks ago.
IMG_1313.jpeg
Not yet

Comparison pics and out for delivery got me excited after waiting so long!!! Glad I went with the aviaisback pair. Definitely some differences from the OG but minor. Dare I say the retro looks better?? And that’s strictly judging from the comparison pics.

Comparison pics and out for delivery got me excited after waiting so long!!! Glad I went with the aviaisback pair. Definitely some differences from the OG but minor. Dare I say the retro looks better?? And that’s strictly judging from the comparison pics.
I met up with my boy last night for Mission Impossible and his Avia pair was delivered earlier in the day. I LOVE them on feet and the quality is really really great. $230 shipped and 10 weeks wait time great??? That’s up to you, BUT I bit the bullet and grabbed a recently listed pair from StockX for basically retail/shipped. I agree with blacklion23 blacklion23 out of the 3 pairs above the Avia is Back pair is easily my favorite. Value wise Avia Legacy is fine especially with other color’s however.

Back
Top Bottom