LETS TALK AVIA

0B64C214-24E6-4D0D-AB7B-740454F567C0.jpeg

095F95D6-3DC4-46C7-BEBC-5E9902C759A9.jpeg

Honestly the SB4 is my personal shoe of the year. Ok. With that said , However, these Avias have a higher quality softer buttery leather. Razor sharp flawless details and feel very very higher quality.

In fact I will say The Avias are the highest quality leather sneakers that I have purchased in a very long time. That is really saying something. These Avias were worth the wait and definitely worth the money. Very happy with these. Second fave shoe purchase of the year for me, after the SB 4.

I need the 855 but i dont think i like the shape of the ones that have released. Am I tripping or do they look way too chunky? Anybody have on foot pics?

05fordgt 05fordgt They a little narrow round the toe box area. I got mine tts which was an 8.5. If ai had to get a 9 I would've been happy too. I def cant wear thick socks though.

05fordgt 05fordgt They a little narrow round the toe box area. I got mine tts which was an 8.5. If ai had to get a 9 I would've been happy too. I def cant wear thick socks though.

Thanks so much buddy. Well, that sucks for us who may need an 11.5. They never made it, so my only choice would be to jump to a 12. Not the end of the world if they run short & narrow. A few pairs of my Patrick Ewings are 12s when I take an 11. Their Focus was just super short and the 12 fits like an 11.

I find it interesting that the price for the 880's went up a extra $6 since the other day. Was eyeing them and had them in cart, the price was marked at $200. Yesterday I was gonna pull the trigger, had them in cart and noticed the price changed from $200 to $205, I just looked now and the price is now at $206. WTF???

I find it interesting that the price for the 880's went up an extra $6 since the other day. Was eyeing them and had them in cart, the price was marked at $200. Yesterday I was gonna pull the trigger, had them in cart and noticed the price changed from $200 to $205, I just looked now and the price is now at $206. WTF???
That’s simply based on the exchange rate. They’re based in Europe. The price fluctuates almost daily. I have seen them listed at like $195-$206, it’s always a random $.

Thanks so much buddy. Well, that sucks for us who may need an 11.5. They never made it, so my only choice would be to jump to a 12. Not the end of the world if they run short & narrow. A few pairs of my Patrick Ewings are 12s when I take an 11. Their Focus was just super short and the 12 fits like an 11.
My friend is an 11.5 in Jordan’s, was able to go 11 in the Avia Legacy models BUT went with a 12 in these Avia is Back ones and he said the fit is perfect.

I'm so jealous seeing y'all getting a pair of aviaisback's 880. Placed an order since May 3rd and I still haven't get an update. I love seeing the comparison of other 880 variation, really makes me wish they deliver to my doorstep right now.

Back
Top Bottom