LETS TALK AVIA

Ok, I have absolutely NO idea what's going with this site. I just checked aviaisback.com again and there's NOTHING left in their web shop except pics of socks in stock. I went over to akagoods.com. Their shop has pics of the same items as aviaisback.com, but all sold out...maybe there's a transition right now and akagoods.com will show items in stock soon???
When did you try their site? I thought about grabbing the 830's with the discount and as I write this (6:25pm Friday evening) the AIB site is working fine. Were you able to place an order?

When did you try their site? I thought about grabbing the 830's with the discount and as I write this (6:25pm Friday evening) the AIB site is working fine. Were you able to place an order?
As of the time (local time, I'm in the EU) when I wrote my last two posts here.

I checked again this morning (8:00am in Germany) and it's the same.

If the site is working for you both, then all good I guess.

As of the time (local time, I'm in the EU) when I wrote my last two posts here.

I checked again this morning (8:00am in Germany) and it's the same.

If the site is working for you both, then all good I guess.
So strange. I ended up placing another order today using their code and went smoothly. They are however absolutely terrible at answering emails etc so who know if sending one would do anything. What a pain, sorry dude.

It was only after I placed my order; I went to the AIB site ca. 1 hr later to see that everything was gone. Maybe it's an EU thing.

s-l1600 (83).jpg

I went tts bro

I watched a bunch of different reviews which stated that these were made small.

However, I tried mine on and honestly feel I could’ve went a half size down.

Just goes to show that all our feet are different.

I went tts bro

I watched a bunch of different reviews which stated that these were made small.

However, I tried mine on and honestly feel I could’ve went a half size down.

Just goes to show that all our feet are different.
Agreed! Everyone said go up half size. So I did (8.5) but a touch too roomy. So the 8 will be here tomorrow. I sold the 8.5 to a local shop for the cost of the new one with the discount.
My buddy is an 11.5 and the 12 in these fit him perfect. We all like different fits.

Back
Top Bottom