LETS TALK AVIA

Time to finally wear these out. Been sitting on the shelf since I got them.
IMG_2099.jpeg
IMG_2097.jpeg

Finally got tracking for my 830’s from the 50% off code a few weeks ago. Should be here tomorrow.

Avia collab?! I wasn't expecting (and kinda not liking) this, i.e. if this leads to more collabs and subsequent unwanted hype :-(

Avia collab?! I wasn't expecting (and kinda not liking) this, i.e. if this leads to more collabs and subsequent unwanted hype :-(
There’s a local boutique by me in Englewood, NJ called Hush. They have had a few Avia collabs already and a few more on the way. They are “fine”.
IMG_1313.jpeg

Fellow degenerate hoarders of hi-tops: Journeys has Avia Legacy 855s for $50 and 880s for $60. You will need these in 2028. Better triple up now! Lots of sizes left:

Fellow degenerate hoarders of hi-tops: Journeys has Avia Legacy 855s for $50 and 880s for $60. You will need these in 2028. Better triple up now! Lots of sizes left:

considering a pair just for 80s nostalgia. I am assuming the quality of this version is really cheap? says faux leather in the description

considering a pair just for 80s nostalgia. I am assuming the quality of this version is really cheap? says faux leather in the description
I'm actually a hoarder of low-tops, but sounded better the other way. Can't vouch for the 880s, but both white/red and black/white OG colorways of 855 are pretty great, especially at this price. I personally recommend those and Huey Lewis and the News at full blast to scratch whatever 1987 itch you may be experiencing.

I have pairs from Avia is Back and pairs of the “regular” Avia like the ones from Journeys. They are a good solid shoe especially for the price. Tired of Nike/Jordan quality vs prices? The Avia is a solid buy.

I have pairs from Avia is Back and pairs of the “regular” Avia like the ones from Journeys. They are a good solid shoe especially for the price. Tired of Nike/Jordan quality vs prices? The Avia is a solid buy.

I'm VERY tempted to order that white/blue pair of 880s just on the nostalgia myself (47 here and I remember Avia vividly as a teen in the late 80s early 90s). Just don't see an 11.5 so my question, do the 880s run TTS or are they a tad bid short in length? If they run rather snug at TTS, I'd grab the 12s and ship them to my local Journey's to try on. Can't fathom the $200 price for the AiB pair. These are a great compromise especially for $60!

Back
Top Bottom