Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

Getting tired of these remakes of good movies.

Remake a bad movie that had potential to be good/great.

There's no way to top the original Candyman and no actor can portray the character better than Tony Todd.

Hope it doesn't happen and Peele focuses on doing more original horror movies.

I was hoping to see how valek possess the nun

Have to save the background on the actual nun for a sequel ~ prequel I guess...With the box office it pulled down this weekend I’m sure they’ve already started rolling on another...Hopefully it’s another Anabelle < Creation situation...

I liked it alot.

If you enjoyed The Witch, you will enjoy this

I couldn't finish The Witch...way to drawn out in the middle

I was hoping to see how valek possess the nun

That's what The Nun was missing, some actual setup. Started out basically in the middle. If they started with how that building came to be I think it would have developed better

How did you interpret Hereditary? I had a difficult time distinguishing what was real and what was a product of hallucinations. The mother went into detail about how the essentially the whole family has mental health issues including schizophrenia. The ending just seemed way too "out there" to be taken seriously.

The mental health issues were side effects from the grandmother trying to find a host for the demon they worshipped. The grandmother would have gotten the son earlier but her and the mom weren't talking then. But once she had Charlie and they were back on speaking terms that's when grandmother had a chance to do her thing. The demon thing only wants male hosts, that's why Charlie told her mom early on that the grandmother wanted her to be a boy

They NEED to do a really goid Nightmare on Elm Street and be CREATIVE with it.
The last remake was just NOES 1 revisioned.

I recently watched NOES 3 and it was so creative and imaginitive.

Watched Friday 13 2009 and i still hate it as much as i did when it first dropped

But all the things Freddy can do is just godly.

If any horror movie gonna get a remake its that.

Sidenote wasnt Michael Bay gonna do the Birds?

Imagine a Swarm of geese flying into skyscraper and the whole thing explodes and collapses onto another smaller building surrounded by exploding pigeons fighting the military

:lol:

Last edited:
Bruh, the Facebook ad for the nun was scarier than the whole movie. Wasted my money.

We need a movie like insidious again.

Last edited:
DnqNUfRUwAAUTSX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom