Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

Damn, that doll looks kinda creepy actually but not sure I can buy tension with Aubrey Plaza.

It’s what made the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies less scary to me when Biehl and Brewster were the main leads.

Need help remembering a horror movie. Watched it like 6 months to a year ago. Had something to do with friends or acquaintances who go to a getaway house for a weekend reunion and supernatural sh*t starts occurring. I'm drawing a huge blank but it's a fairly recent movie (within the last 3-5 years). I can remember it being pretty well reviewed.

Need help remembering a horror movie. Watched it like 6 months to a year ago. Had something to do with friends or acquaintances who go to a getaway house for a weekend reunion and supernatural sh*t starts occurring. I'm drawing a huge blank but it's a fairly recent movie (within the last 3-5 years). I can remember it being pretty well reviewed.
Man that sounds like so many movies :rofl: That came out during that time frame. So many like that on Netflix :lol:

Man that sounds like so many movies :rofl: That came out during that time frame. So many like that on Netflix :lol:

I know :lol::smh:

It's just pissing me off because I never draw blanks when it comes to remembering movies.

Maybe it was on Netflix, I'll have to check my history.

cabin in the woods
or either the evil dead

maybe the Ritual? starts off with a friend getting killed in a store robbery

edit: nvm you said 3-5 years the ritual came out last year

Need help with a horror movie as well. Although it was from like 20 years ago :lol:

All I remember when that I was a little kid and it was late at night and it was on regular TV.

The protagonist we're two blonde sisters and one was actually a serial killer :lol:

Idk why or how but I never forgot that **** and been trying to find it for two decades

Back
Top Bottom