Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

I really hope this turns out decent

DlngJDCU4AAsOvQ.jpg

Theyve all been clutch imo. Halloween series is so juicy. Even the year of the witch joint was a cult classic.

Aiight

Which one yall like the best?

Halloween II is my favorite but the best is the first one.

Those rob zombie remakes are garbage :lol:

I like House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects but he dropped the ball with the Halloween remakes.

the nun is 50% on rt :smh:
im not watching

We going to watch tomorrow, I don't pay attention to RT ratings/scores. I'd think it'd be on the same level as the other Conjuring movies. 1st was great, second was good, I'd expect this one to be good as well

The Nun wasn't that good. Too much forced comedy. Scares were meh. Story was uninspiring. I would save your money.

I'm goofy and laugh at a lot of unfunny stuff, especially the scares in scary movies. But I do enjoy a good story, that's the only/main concern for me.

Watched Hereditary the other day, can't believe that movie was given so much hype. Biggest disappointment of the year

Damn really? Was looking forward to giving that one a watch.

it wasn't bad but the plot was really loose (no direction) for 2/3 of the movie. Toward the end you get to see what direction things are going but there's some stuff missing.
It does have it's moments and scares and creepy spots. I'd say a kinda decent matinee or certainly if it's free. Not full price worth tho

Back
Top Bottom