Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

US Release Date: August 9, 2019
Starring: Florence Pugh, Will Poulter, William Jackson Harper
Directed By: Ari Aster
Synopsis: A young woman reluctantly joins her boyfriend on a summer trip where things quickly go awry.

Watched The Prodigy the other day, not bad movie just not as good as I hoped it was going to be
Tried to watch this movie called I Trapped the Devil but it's a bit too slow in the beginning ended up droppin' it a lil past half through
Polaroid is a good one, moved a bit fast/script could have been fluffed out some but still good

Gonna watch Happy Death Day 2 with my wife and son at some point

Yeah I think I'm going to watch Happy Death Day 2 tonight when I get home with the wife.

I like the first one a lot.

I like those repeat the day movies for some reason like Death Day, Groundhog Day, and I loved Edge of tomorrow with Tom Cruise.

Happy Death Day 2 will be the first "scary" movie I've watched with my son, who's 13 and has not been much interested in horror movies. I would have been watched it but my wife told me he wanted to see it so just need to get him to get his chores done so we can sit down and enjoy it together the same way we did for Aquaman

Happy Death Day 2 will be the first "scary" movie I've watched with my son, who's 13 and has not been much interested in horror movies. I would have been watched it but my wife told me he wanted to see it so just need to get him to get his chores done so we can sit down and enjoy it together the same way we did for Aquaman
My son 13
Daughter 12
I took both of them to see the first conjuring :lol:
My daughter loves scary movies
Son doesn’t

My son 13
Daughter 12
I took both of them to see the first conjuring :lol:
My daughter loves scary movies
Son doesn’t

You a sick father takin' ya kids to the THAT scary movie lol
The beginning of Conjuring had me thinkin' I made a bargain with the Devil and lost my soul
That's a good damn movie too

I’ve been a fan of ‘Saw’ since the first film in 2004,” Rock said. “I am excited by the opportunity to take this to a really intense and twisted new place.”

The franchise revolves around the fictional character John Kramer, also called the Jigsaw Killer or Jigsaw, who traps victims in situations that test their will to live. Tobin Bell has portrayed Jigsaw in all eight films. The low-cost titles have been highly profitable for Lionsgate, grossing nearly $1 billion worldwide. Mark Burg, Oren Koules and Gregg Hoffman produced all the “Saw” movies.

Rock has won four Emmys and three Grammys as a writer and stand-up. His upcoming projects include Sally Potter’s “Molly,” Netflix’s “Dolemite Is My Name!” and the fourth season of FX’s “Fargo.” His film credits include “Lethal Weapon 4,” the “Madagascar” movies and “Top Five,” in which he starred and directed from his own script.

The original “Saw” cost $1.2 million and marked Wan’s feature film directorial debut. The most recent movie was 2017’s “Jigsaw,” which earned $100 million worldwide.

The pic will be produced by Burg and Koules, and directed by Darren Lynn Bousman, who helmed “Saw II,” “Saw III” and “Saw IV.” The screenplay is based on a story conceived by Rock and written by Pete Goldfinger and Josh Stolberg. The movie will be executive produced by Rock, Daniel Heffner and the original creators of “Saw,” James Wan and Leigh Whannell.

chucky-roasts-slinky-from-toy-story-over-a-fire-in-a-new-childs-play-poster2

Back
Top Bottom