Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

Went & Seen ready or not last night its not labeled a horror flick (listed as mystery & thriller) but yeah solid movie 7.5 outta 10 i like the storyline

Ready or not was trash just like the rest of these so called horror films have been lately.guess I’ll try IT 2 next weekend

US Release Date: October 25, 2019
Starring: Anne Winters, Elizabeth Lail, Peter Facinelli
Directed By: Justin Dec
Synopsis: In COUNTDOWN, when a young nurse downloads an app that claims to predict exactly when a person is going to die, it tells her she only has three days to live. With time ticking away and a mysterious figure haunting her, she must find a way to save her life before time runs out.

I seen IT a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed the movie. My only problem was that the trailer gave away some of the best scenes of the movie.

That's why I don't watch trailers much. If I know Imma want to watch it I'll avoid trailers

Synopsis: In COUNTDOWN, when a young nurse downloads an app that claims to predict exactly when a person is going to die, it tells her she only has three days to live. With time ticking away and a mysterious figure haunting her, she must find a way to save her life before time runs out.

Interesting concept.

Might check this out.

soooo
the ring but with a cellphone instead of a tv :smh:

Watched Child's Play last night, glad I didn't pay for it but it was entertaining. Would only watch again in a group setting at a kickback for giggles

Anybody else just realize 3 From Hell is only playing in theaters for 3 days at select theaters?

That’s bull**** and it’s not playing near me.:smh:

I know Rob Zombie is hit or miss but I genuinely like both the prior entries in the series.

Anybody else just realize 3 From Hell is only playing in theaters for 3 days at select theaters?

That’s bull**** and it’s not playing near me.:smh:

I know Rob Zombie is hit or miss but I genuinely like both the prior entries in the series.
the dude who was the clown guy in the devils reject movies
just died last night

Back
Top Bottom