Lexus is the best car brand, period.

Yea I chose Lexus based on reliability as a big contributing factor. I am all about reliability, have had 0 issues between my 01 civic hatch, prelude, FRS, and now IS

Still trying to decide what to do after my lease is up. But i am strongly considering a porsche

Yea I chose Lexus based on reliability as a big contributing factor. I am all about reliability, have had 0 issues between my 01 civic hatch, prelude, FRS, and now IS

Still trying to decide what to do after my lease is up. But i am strongly considering a porsche
what type of porsche O.O

Lexus doesn't make the best performance vehicles, hell they don't even make the best luxury vehicles but they are the least disposable out of all brands and maintenance/repair costs are relatively low.

People don't rate Lexus as highly as BMW/MB because it's parent company is Toyota, but they absolutely compete with those brands. It's a status symbol type thing. The only issues with current Lexus's is their infotainment system (trackpad/joystick system, no apple carplay/android auto) and it looks like they are addressing - at least in the 2020 RX 350.

As for performance, all other brands are twin turbos while Lexus V8's are ****ing bulletproof and you can daily those cars without worrying about any issues compared to E63/M5's.

Wasn't a huge fan of Lexus, but they definitely grow on you.

edit: you definitely don't wanna be owning anything British. that's for DAMN sure. british engineering some poverty *** ****
British cars not even British anymore :lol:

Jaguar/Land Rover is Indian owned by Tata

Bentley, Aston Martin etc is pretty much German

there is nothing more stunning than a black car... after a wash

after that you start to hate it especially since one wrong look and swirls mark develops right before your eyes

white car looks cleaner for longer times and takes less wash and hides swirl mark better

if you have a garage to keep your car in overnight, id go with black to keep it less exposed from the elements and dust but otherwise white is the best option if you arent one of those guys that washes you car every week

]

i would do white, black gets dirty fast and can spot dust as soon as you dry the car lol

but black do look sexy when washed. glossy af

True.. it really does. I’ve always had black cars, but it shows everything. Dents and scratches show up terribly, even when cleaned ☹️. Thinking of switching it up to white, easier to maintain And the black accents(headlights, grills, wheels, etc) stands out more! But I love the look of a black sleek car!!!

And I’ll jump in on the Lexus reliability. They last forever and not just the engine and transmission. If you take care of a Lexus everything on it lasts forever. All the buttons work and don’t rub off the wording. Leather can still feel buttery after a decade plus and it doesn’t feel like it’s rattling apart after five years.

You can’t go wrong. I’ve been in my Cayenne for 2years, and I’m now debating a new ‘19 Cayenne.
The 911 is fun and drives well also. I love both, and never have trouble. Maintenance is key, but of course costly at times. I just got an oil change, new tire, alignment and a detail for nearly 1k. That wasn’t so bad compared to the maintenance that’s close to 3k. Now that kills me, but to be expected for cars like that. Overall Porsche has been great!

You can’t go wrong. I’ve been in my Cayenne for 2years, and I’m now debating a new ‘19 Cayenne.
The 911 is fun and drives well also. I love both, and never have trouble. Maintenance is key, but of course costly at times. I just got an oil change, new tire, alignment and a detail for nearly 1k. That wasn’t so bad compared to the maintenance that’s close to 3k. Now that kills me, but to be expected for cars like that. Overall Porsche has been great!
Damn. They don’t offer maintenance packages?

i am pretty sure they have a prepaid service plan

No maintenance plan covers everything. You pay a lot for those manufacture packages and they don’t cover everything. Like brakes which are like 2k on mine or tires, which is $400 per tire.
The manufacture maintenance plans cover Limited amount of maintenance— oil change, rotation, filters etc—-small items.
Even prepaid plans are still not going to cover it all and then you are paying for that in your monthly payment.

IMG-20191021-WA0001.jpeg
IMG-20191021-WA0008.jpeg

Originally wanted a Stinger GT1 but could not see myself paying that much when I could get a Lexus instead ??‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom