Li-Ning Thread

Me too haha, I always tell the wifey there's always a lot worse things i could be spending money on

lewi you changed your on the bron 12 now that its out? Unfortunately I did.
Nah I just got the one pair for ball, cuz they were $160. Still ugly as sin...

http://shop.wayofwade.com/catalog/product/1965331
These are on the wow site now

Last edited:
Anyone seen this video. Guy takes the 305 and makes them a black version. I am digging it for sure.

Anyone seen this video. Guy takes the 305 and makes them a black version. I am digging it for sure.

I personally dont like white based shoes so this is dope. Wonder how much it would be to have this done.

I personally dont like white based shoes so this is dope. Wonder how much it would be to have this done.

Angelus is like 7.00 for a 4 oz bottle and I just use a paint brush Bc I suck with an air gun. They're not perfect but look good on feet. The marks you see are scuffs that were there from being worn.

Any codes for the site guys? I didnt realize that I had like $47 in credit. I really like the announcement encores and if I can get that for under $100 thatd be awesome. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Any codes for the site guys? I didnt realize that I had like $47 in credit. I really like the announcement encores and if I can get that for under $100 thatd be awesome. Thanks in advance

Which site? SS doesn't really have codes, but 10137 still works on WoW for 15% off as of yesterday.

Which site? SS doesn't really have codes, but 10137 still works on WoW for 15% off as of yesterday.

Hey man. Thanks! Yeah the wayofwade site. Wonder if they'll do any black Friday sales? But thanks man.

Hey man. Thanks! Yeah the wayofwade site. Wonder if they'll do any black Friday sales? But thanks man.
Oh I didn't even think about that but if it happens I'm about to get a lot of WOWs!!!! 

After several months of hooping in my WOW 2 Announcement pair, they have held up excellent with the exception of the traction here on the forefoot. Not major, but the rubber is so pliable that it bends and eventually starts ripping off. But other than that, the leather is still is great condition, it's perfectly broken in and molds to my feet, and the tongue isn't stiff anymore. One of my favorites to go to right now and don't think that'll change for a while.

After several months of hooping in my WOW 2 Announcement pair, they have held up excellent with the exception of the traction here on the forefoot. Not major, but the rubber is so pliable that it bends and eventually starts ripping off. But other than that, the leather is still is great condition, it's perfectly broken in and molds to my feet, and the tongue isn't stiff anymore. One of my favorites to go to right now and don't think that'll change for a while.
Yea @hyunsoochoi3 I've experienced the same A+ quality.

It's actually my Gold Rush 1.5's that have disappointed me. I've only played twice in them (on an indoor court) and the paint on the sides and top has noticeably scratched off, leaving brown marks. I payed a good amount for them so the poor paint quality disappoints me. Besides that all my WOW shoes have held up amazingly well though.

Welp....

I took a shot in the dark and ordered the blk/gold lows but then called and canceled. I do love them but I have the warriors so I could not justify the need for them. 

Got my second pair of the encore 2.5's. I love them and have had no problems with the paint chipping off. A must buy for WOW enthusiasts!

Does any one know if a new Christmas shoe will come out soon/at all?

A supposed Christmas colorway was posted on IG, and maybe in here. Most likely will see a release but last year they STEALTH dropped it on WoW I think Christmas Eve, so just keep your eyes peeled like the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom