Li-Ning Thread

When will Wade debut the 3s?

i

hows the quality on these shoes compared to old/new jordans?
But OG jordan had poor technology and the craftsmanship is not that great. Wow are better quality wise. Shoes back then just used better material but craftsmanship can't compare to modern days.

But OG jordan had poor technology and the craftsmanship is not that great. Wow are better quality wise. Shoes back then just used better material but craftsmanship can't compare to modern days.
Right...I am only speaking of product's quality(leather, stitching...so on). Not technology as we already know it has come far greater over time. 

Repped^

Ordered the veterans from them yesterday with the 15% code. Just messaged them if I can get that 25%, hopefully they'll allow it.

Idk why I'm having such a hard time pulling the trigger on under $80 for the encore announcements. Lol. Would get the gold rushes but after 2 times themore sending me a botched pair I'd rather not go through the let down and headache of returning them.

Shopwayofwade finally ships to Alaska! @CleanestNdaCity thanks for the coupon code!
I think they fixed that when I called in a couple weeks ago. I had them open a ticket since it says they ship to AK on the site.

Last order I placed I had to put my address but with Alabama as the state lol.

wow3 box. Wow 3 announcement released in China. Wtf I don't even know.

Last edited:
wow3 box. Wow 3 announcement released in China. Wtf I don't even know.
hmm.. Li-Ning slipping on the box.. 1 and 2 boxes were dope.. this on the other hand gets a thumbs down for me.. way too generic

Last edited:
That box matches the announcement colorway. Wonder it'll be different by colorway. Don't mind how it looks like personally, the drawer box and dust bag are :pimp:.

That box matches the announcement colorway. Wonder it'll be different by colorway. Don't mind how it looks like personally, the drawer box and dust bag are
pimp.gif
yeah, was just hoping they would expand on last years.. kinda underwhelming no? 

When did they do the release! Li-Ning always dropping stuff on the low. I love how they don't care about hype but at the same time it's frustrating since I miss out sometimes.

yeah, was just hoping they would expand on last years.. kinda underwhelming no? 

Not really. It fits the Announcement theme well. Maybe it'll be different depending on the colorway. Better than other brand's signature box out there.

Back
Top Bottom