Li-Ning Thread

Yeah I agree. I feel like the red midsole that pops against the black in particular gives it a real ugly look.

I like the design, but the same reason I like the Encore announcements is why I don't like these...the super gloss on the black leather just puts me off. I know the quality is superb, I just like black suede better than the shiny leather.

Leather looks good. Just too much red. Looking forward to the Overtowns.
Way%20of%20Wade%203%20Announcement%20Black%20Red-2.jpg

Anyone here have like a 20% or higher plus free shipping code available? Thanks in advance.

Looks like Fanatics Group may be starting to crack down on their codes crossing over to WOW. They're running a 20% + free shipping that expires at 9:59am on 11/20 with code EGGNOG but it doesn't seem to work for me. Figured I'd throw it out there and see if anybody else has luck with it.

Peace,
J

Peace,
J

Looks like Fanatics Group may be starting to crack down on their codes crossing over to WOW. They're running a 20% + free shipping that expires at 9:59am on 11/20 with code EGGNOG but it doesn't seem to work for me. Figured I'd throw it out there and see if anybody else has luck with it.

Peace,
J

Peace,
J

jshortt jshortt

I just tried the same, BUT...once you type in EGGNOG hit the spacebar for an extra space...then it'll work. JUST tried it! :pimp:

That's awesome dc30 dc30 . Wonder a glitch or they are trying to stop it from being used on their other sites. I hope it's a glitch because the codes are the reason for me to be buying from them.

Great pick up @bds120  !!! Those are one of my favorite Encore 2.5s, hard to get though:/ I love the look of the Encore 2.5s but they don't have nearly as good of support as the 1.5's. I play in all my pairs and iv'e found that the 2.5s don't really support ankles too well, they always get sore when I'm done. I still love wearing them though.

I wanted to get those from TeamWOW but the price was a tad high but they got a price drop then my size was gone :frown: Oh well the Iceman lows aren't bad.

I wanted to get those from TeamWOW but the price was a tad high but they got a price drop then my size was gone
frown.gif
Oh well the Iceman lows aren't bad.
That would be me that bought those. I had been watching them for a LONG time. Now I am wishing I would have gotten my fountain bleau in a 9.5 because they fit better than the 10. 

It wasn't you there was an 8.5 awhile ago maybe it sold before the markdown i don't remember. All good some money saved.

anyone still have/known working code? Missed out the 20% =(  was hoping to hop on that Gold Rush 

Back
Top Bottom