Life After Girlfriend vol: it aint easy... NT FAMBS... pick ya boy up.

all confidence, start working your way back up the ladder with girls. Start talking to mediocre looking girls and climb from there

Originally Posted by Purpledino

all confidence, start working your way back up the ladder with girls. Start talking to mediocre looking girls and climb from there

No!

Keep perfecting your craft on the ones that matter and you'll find one that sticks.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Not going to lie... as soon as I read "fambs and fambettes"... I skipped the rest of your post.

Good luck with everything, though.

beat me to it. dude makes me wanna rip the b off my keyboard.

drink this
hennessy.343134704_std.jpg

and listen to this 

My-Beautiful-Dark-Twisted-Fantasy.jpg

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

You're headed in the right direction by being single
pimp.gif

Just like when you don't hoop for months, takes at least one pick up game to get your shot back.

Same goes for these JO's.....plant 4-5 seeds (get a few numbers/holla at some random's) this weekend/upcoming week. Chances are 2 of them will give you some play, but sitting around over thinking the little things is only gonna fu** with your head honestly.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Just chill EVERYTHING comes back full circle.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 to both of you.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Not going to lie... as soon as I read "fambs and fambettes"... I skipped the rest of your post.

Good luck with everything, though.

beat me to it. dude makes me wanna rip the b off my keyboard.

if you ripped the B off, how would you be able to acknowledge your fambs?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Ok.
Here

Is 

the 

Deal.

Stop typing like that ^. Also, spell things correctly. Now on to your bump in the road of P. Start with getting in with the easy chicas...meaning. Dont go straight for the 10/10. Start with the 2.5-3/10...you will succeed there [ i hope] and then gather enough experience and enough confidence to knock out the better looking ones...so start small and finish big.

You're welcome.

900x.jpg

I'm not as heart broken as one would think though.

it was going downhill when she first foundout i was considering leaving.

i tried everything to show her that i was down to make it work.

she wasn't trying to hear out, so i.had to keep it pumping.

got some semi play today, so hopefully things are on the uptick.

also, the spelling errors are because swype if the worst innovation on cell phones ever...

this %%#+ is garbage.

Am I part of your Fab Five?

And just let time run its course. There is no use in feeling upset. Your sig has the Stay Positive thread in it in case you forgot.

Wait you just turned to some random girl in the middle of class and Go " Yeah umm you know them sandals ain't ya size right?" Damn Bro, Props.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

hey

man

keep

ya

head

up

fambs
laugh.gif

the harder you try the harder it becomes to get girls.  It's like the old Zen Koan:

"if you seek it, you will not find it"

don't put pressure on yourself, ease into your single situation.  Be careful of the ex trying to make a reappearance.

Originally Posted by 510hayward

drink this
hennessy.343134704_std.jpg

and listen to this 

My-Beautiful-Dark-Twisted-Fantasy.jpg

you want the man to take the infamous kanye truth serum, have him listen to devil in a dress and blame game? i would go off 
laugh.gif

just focus on school and good thins will follow 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i dunno man, but when i went through my single phase after being in a relationship for over 4 years, i was on fire...maybe it was because i didn't try too hard...

back home, it was real easy. in a new spot a lil harder. but shoot, once you knock the first one down op its smooth sailing.
quit being a B!!!

It's not that hard, it'll be hard at first but after the first 3 months you should be fine.

@jthegreat: i hit my older bro up and he told me the same thing.

his words: Rick... stop actin like a needy female. you pressing ain't finna do anything but push them away. they most likely peeping but being subtle about it. stop letting the thought out fuggin a chick define you.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

scshift: indeed fambs... i was looking for your post.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You will bounce back.
It just takes a little while to get out of that mindset.

Then when you focus on yourself, whatever work you want to do

The chicks will come

Hit the gym. That'll get the birds looking (assuming you haven't let yourself go). Pick a few easy targets and chill with them to get your game and confidence up.

Your game will be back up in no time if you follow those steps.

Back
Top Bottom