"LIFE" APPRECIATION vol Discovery Channel

footage of the dolphins hunting by flipping up the dirt in the shallow water was 
pimp.gif
 . & earlier in the second ep. when the two komodo dragons were going at it and 1 started tearing off chunks off the other one 
eek.gif
. dont really like oprahs narration though.

i enjoyed life but let's be honest.. planet eath > ______. oprah was getting on my nerves with her weird pronunciations
alien.gif

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

i enjoyed life but let's be honest.. planet eath > ______. oprah was getting on my nerves with her weird pronunciations
alien.gif

Seriously. "Echo-systems"

Originally Posted by Wilroc

footage of the dolphins hunting by flipping up the dirt in the shallow water was 
pimp.gif
 . & earlier in the second ep. when the two komodo dragons were going at it and 1 started tearing off chunks off the other one 
eek.gif
. dont really like oprahs narration though.

komodo dragon domo or dojo or something like that?

this show is a trap for potheads....... if your high and you got snakcs hand and you flip this on.... you are not going to leve until its done.....

I'm really not into all of these Discovery things where they just reuse footage from other documentaries but advertise them like they're the first shots of extraterrestrial life or something. Don't get me wrong, the shots are great and they have amazing stuff happening on them, but if you watch Discovery enough then you've seen pretty much all of this before. Planet Earth, Blue Planet, Shark Week - it's all the same.

Originally Posted by notoriousniq

I'm really not into all of these Discovery things where they just reuse footage from other documentaries but advertise them like they're the first shots of extraterrestrial life or something. Don't get me wrong, the shots are great and they have amazing stuff happening on them, but if you watch Discovery enough then you've seen pretty much all of this before. Planet Earth, Blue Planet, Shark Week - it's all the same.

that stuff never gets old for me so i don't mind

wait so how many episodes have came out so far i just watched mammals and am watching fish now what was on last week reptiles?

After a while I just start to tune her out.
I did enjoy fish. My favorite part was the fish that climbed up the rock and the dragonfish(I didn't even know these things existed)

Back
Top Bottom