LIFE Goes Inside Today's KKK (pics)

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

obama was elected, racism doesnt exist anymore
wepresidentnow.jpg

I can't even hate these people for believing in what they do. That would make me just as bad as them.

Speaking to real life racists is crazy though, I have this thing where I love to get into people's heads and learn everything I can about them in a short span of time. I've actually spoken to a few members of Stormfront and some of the actual racists on /b/ (not the ones that just spew the N word cuz no one can reach them) and it's eye opening.

I actually recommend it to everyone who can keep their cool and carry on intelligent (lol) conversation with those who think the way Nazis and Neo Nazis do.

The Neo Nazis in Russia are on some complete next !!$$ though.

Please enlighten me

In all honesty these people im okay with..... Its the ones who take a pledge to protect "America" and all its citizens who scare me

Originally Posted by endemic415

wepresidentnow.jpg

I can't even hate these people for believing in what they do. That would make me just as bad as them.

Speaking to real life racists is crazy though, I have this thing where I love to get into people's heads and learn everything I can about them in a short span of time. I've actually spoken to a few members of Stormfront and some of the actual racists on /b/ (not the ones that just spew the N word cuz no one can reach them) and it's eye opening.

I actually recommend it to everyone who can keep their cool and carry on intelligent (lol) conversation with those who think the way Nazis and Neo Nazis do.

Please enlighten me
On what exactly? The Neo Nazis?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism#Russia

I know that in the year 2009, Russian NN's killed at least 71 people. Not sure about the 10/11 totals.

There are videos of them beating up and killing random people online. There was a very widely circulated video of 2 immigrants being executed by Neo Nazis recently that I'm sure you can find by Googling key words.

Watch this short documentary from Vanguard and Current TV.

Originally Posted by endemic415

Please enlighten me

stupidity at its finest. don't these people know that minorities will soon outgrow the majority in the next 10-15 years in North America? they better relocate to an island or something.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

stupidity at its finest. don't these people know that minorities will soon outgrow the majority in the next 10-15 years in North America? they better relocate to an island or something.

By that do you mean the kkk or the white race in gerneral?

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

But the wealth and power will still belong to the same race so it won't matter much. In fact, if anything it'll probably strengthen their ethnocentric thoughts because that "excuse" or majority/minority will no longer be valid. Like, there's less of us now and we still run !%+%.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Stromfront is hilarious. I browse that forum from time to time, just to get a few laughs.

the funniest is people who are different levels of racist trying to justify and argue it amongst each other. Like there was a dude on there who likes Beyonce and was trying to explain how she's just white enough to be palatable (obviously while using other racial epithets and generalizations to describe the rest of black women), and everyone else was killing him.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Stromfront is hilarious. I browse that forum from time to time, just to get a few laughs.

the funniest is people who are different levels of racist trying to justify and argue it amongst each other. Like there was a dude on there who likes Beyonce and was trying to explain how she's just white enough to be palatable (obviously while using other racial epithets and generalizations to describe the rest of black women), and everyone else was killing him.
roll.gif
me and big shasta used to go ham over there back in the day.  i wonder if i'm still ip banned.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

It really is comedy. I go there and correspond with members using throw away email accounts. The bad thing is there are some really well versed, intelligent people there but they preach unrelenting ignorance and hatred. Its more sad than anything to me.

Originally Posted by JD214

Don't know what to say about this.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
whitepower.jpg

all jokes aside though, thats a shame that stuff like this still goes on...those pics remind me of that movie american history x.

Back
Top Bottom