LIFE Goes Inside Today's KKK (pics)

I dont hate the KKK might of fact heck if they want to belive in one race nation let them! No one is getting mad at you for your beliefs in god.

We live in a free nation where we can believe in whatever we choose.

As long as they dont commit violence heck play on

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I've been mentioning the Russian skinheads for years now on this forum without getting any response.

If those skinheads who worship a guy who considered them as being sub-human made those street beatings and killing videos for propaganda purposes to prevent people from coming to Russia, then I gotta say they did a great job. Russia is like the last place on earth I would like to visit. What a dump. Man, that country just can't get its *@!! together. It's such a country of extremes. First they have czar hundreds of years ago who kills people as if they're flies. Then they have a guy from the extreme left killing millions of people as if they're flies. Now they have these morons from the extreme right beating people to death by outnumbering them 10 to 1. I wouldn't be surprised if they get the power or at least become very influential in the Duma, because anything can happen in that country.

I can't believe they awarded them the World Cup during these times. A player from an African team could get beaten to death by these idiots if he walks the streets of Moscow.
The Russian Neo-Nazis are definitely on some different !*!#.  If you guys think that an American neo-nazi is ironic, I think Russian neo-nazis take the cake.  I'm not sure of the exact statistics, but I think it's around 23-24 million Russians died fighting Hitler and the Nazis??  How the hell can Russia even tolerate this crap??  Now you have these extremely dangerous morons aligning themselves with political parties that are slowly becoming really influential it's downright crazy.

I love history, and Russia is on my list of countries to visit.  But the past few years' worth of reports over their neo-nazis made me strike them off the list.
They have support because of how the Caucasus are viewed by some Russians. Most Americans have no idea about the history of that region. Given the types of things that went down; it's not really surprising they are as violent as they are. 

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

stupidity at its finest. don't these people know that minorities will soon outgrow the majority in the next 10-15 years in North America? they better relocate to an island or something.

Not a good look if that happen. Im moving with the whites...

30t6p3b.gif
Sad and scary are the words that come to mind.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

was browsing and came across these photos. thought i'd share. some of the pics are wild, especially the ones w kids
30t6p3b.gif

anyone ever came across someone like this? crazy this is still going down

Source

e8mky8.jpg
So this is what N"syncs been up to now a days

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yes, a few thousand knuckleheads in robes in a country of 300 million people means our country is running rampant with ignorance. The KKK (and groups of their ilk) is so insignificant they're not even worth discussing. The mere fact we are even talking about them is all they want. They hold a rally, people get their panties in a bunch, and they sit back and watch as cameras take pictures. Their existence is validated when you keep acknowledging them. To be honest I haven't heard anything about the KKK beyond their standard demonstrations in years until this thread. The KKK is not a problem in this country. They are their own little fringe sector of society and if you leave them be, then you don't have to worry about it. There are far greater problems in this country.

I'm not defending the KKK. I think they're deplorable, but giving them any ounce of recognition is what keeps them slightly above the level of non-existence.
Obviously he wasn't just talking about the KKK.
If a group with such visible ignorance and hatred can be so insignificant, then everyone else is hardly a threat. Ya'll blow this stuff out of proportion. Its like what Adam Carolla says: "there are a lot of a-holes in society, but not a lot of racists."

Nothing is blown out of proportion. I think you took what you read to a next level and have some sort of agenda to show NT that you have knowledgeable opinion on this topic. CLAP CLAP. To clarify about what I originally said, "ignorance is rampant in america, old news", i'm not isolating the KKK or racism as said "ignorance."The statement means they are one of the many forms of ignorance in America, like what HAM CITY also said. Learn to read bro before you get all riled up, you're just embarrassing yourself dude.

Originally Posted by rickwonder

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Obviously he wasn't just talking about the KKK.
If a group with such visible ignorance and hatred can be so insignificant, then everyone else is hardly a threat. Ya'll blow this stuff out of proportion. Its like what Adam Carolla says: "there are a lot of a-holes in society, but not a lot of racists."

Nothing is blown out of proportion. I think you took what you read to a next level and have some sort of agenda to show NT that you have knowledgeable opinion on this topic. CLAP CLAP. To clarify about what I originally said, "ignorance is rampant in america, old news", i'm not isolating the KKK or racism as said "ignorance."The statement means they are one of the many forms of ignorance in America, like what HAM CITY also said. Learn to read bro before you get all riled up, you're just embarrassing yourself dude.
Ignorance is NOT rampant. Prejudice is rampant because it is an inherent human trait. Ignorance and racism are a product of nurture. Are there racists in America? Yes. Are they some sort of plague on society? No. Hence, not a real problem. If we had real problems in America, we wouldn't even be talking about this.

Ignorance is NOT rampant. Prejudice is rampant because it is an inherent human trait. Ignorance and racism are a product of nurture. Are there racists in America? Yes. Are they some sort of plague on society? No. Hence, not a real problem. If we had real problems in America, we wouldn't even be talking about this.
Okay professor, you win. Thanks for the lesson in life and its struggles, you teach social issues in america 101 homie? My badddddddddddddddd lol, did not think it was that serious.......but obviously it warranted enough of your interest to pull out your ipad and start writing a thesis paper damn sonnnnnnn, get a life. Go chill out. Its summer, go talk to a girl. Go chill with ur boys. Go smoke an L. Stop educating me fool. I have a feeling you're one of those guys in the pics...........................
indifferent.gif

Okay professor, you win. Thanks for the lesson in life and its struggles, you teach social issues in america 101 homie? My badddddddddddddddd lol, did not think it was that serious.......but obviously it warranted enough of your interest to pull out your ipad and start writing a thesis paper damn sonnnnnnn, get a life. Go chill out. Its summer, go talk to a girl. Go chill with ur boys. Go smoke an L. Stop educating me fool. I have a feeling you're one of those guys in the pics...........................
indifferent.gif

what a poor reply to a legitimate one.
30t6p3b.gif

You lost.

just finished watching that.

ridiculous. you ever wonder if the defense believes the crap they say? the nerve of the guy to say it wasn't racially motivated.

lets hope he gets a "friendly" cell mate when they lock his %@@ up.

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

I dont hate the KKK might of fact heck if they want to belive in one race nation let them! No one is getting mad at you for your beliefs in god.

seriously...how old are u?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

KingSuperbIV wrote:

dont mind him, he was dropped as a child.

or he might be JD214's cousin.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

stupidity at its finest. don't these people know that minorities will soon outgrow the majority in the next 10-15 years in North America? they better relocate to an island or something.

Not a good look if that happen. Im moving with the whites...
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I agree
Kinda like gays.... its cool as long as your not all up on my face about it and dont rape me.

Back
Top Bottom