roll.gif
pimp.gif

I !+*$!%% KNEW IT!

I told you guys... it would happen.

And it did.

Holla!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I saw that too on the Grammys...I'm really happy and can't wait to hear new stuff and old stuff from them!!
smile.gif

I saw that too on the Grammys...I'm really happy and can't wait to hear new stuff and old stuff from them!!
smile.gif

Someone post the birthday kid .gif where he's super excited please.

Someone post the birthday kid .gif where he's super excited please.

My man
pimp.gif
I'm so freaking happy they're back. 2009 is shaping up to be a great year. They better come to NY. I didn't watch the Grammy'sthough so are they making a new album or just touring?

My man
pimp.gif
I'm so freaking happy they're back. 2009 is shaping up to be a great year. They better come to NY. I didn't watch the Grammy'sthough so are they making a new album or just touring?

Is Travis Barker still hurt from the plane crash or did something else happen to him? He had a cast on his arm

Is Travis Barker still hurt from the plane crash or did something else happen to him? He had a cast on his arm

Originally Posted by jeenewed

No clue but he only needs 1 arm to perform anyway
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

No clue but he only needs 1 arm to perform anyway
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom