Lil B On Sports Nation Discussing The Based God Curse (Marcell and Max dissed Based God. Oh Mighty B

Why was he punched? I mean look at dude...does he look like any sort of threat?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Dude was upset because he laughed at him.

Sumone post a hot lil b track.

I dont really listen 2 ol boy.
The track that changed my life was Like a Martian. Nothing was ever the same after. 

I'd post it here, but I don't think meth would appreciate that. 

Damn. Didn't know Molly Qerim was the guest host. The one time she's on there they move the show to espnnews which is a channel I don't have.

Is she still on the nfl network?

Last edited:
Lil b the gift that keeps on giving, straight lulz with this guy

Last edited:
Damn. Didn't know Molly Qerim was the guest host. The one time she's on there they move the show to espnnews which is a channel I don't have.

Is she still on the nfl network?

Na she left the nfl network for ESPN. They offered her a lot more money and gave her a permanent spot with mike n mike in the morning soon.

Yup we used to have jay and Nas biggie and pac
These kids have drake and lil b lmao.
Generation is trash

Nas lost, Jay Z got on by destroying his community selling drugs, and biggie got shot and killed due to rap beef

Excellent role models

:rolleyes

And that dude that punched the basedgawd might be the supreme **** boy of all time.

I'm sorry l, but even with my worst enemy, I wouldn't want some sucker punch...

I'm 100% sure ol' buddy that punched lil B ain't **** right now

1 ain't **** person punching out another ain't **** person.

Why is he wearing womenz earrings doe
Because Lil B is parodying our culture and music

Guys are starting to dress in tighter and more "feminine" clothes and so Lil B takes it to the extreme and wears actual women's clothing

Same reason why he puts out intentionally bad songs that sound like what's on the radio that get millions of views on YouTube, while his real songs only have a few thousand

Guys are starting to dress in tighter and more "feminine" clothes and so Lil B takes it to the extreme and wears actual women's clothing

Same reason why he puts out intentionally bad songs that sound like what's on the radio that get millions of views on YouTube, while his real songs only have a few thousand

Lil B has been wearing women's garments since like 2009. He's said he wears what he thinks is dope, regardless of who it was designed for. He's not parodying

Lil B has been wearing women's garments since like 2009. He's said he wears what he thinks is dope, regardless of who it was designed for. He's not parodying

So when Jaden Smith does it, it's for attention...

why the double-standard?

Last edited:
***** mob task force reporting for duty

I have devoted my life to protecting lil b and based world for the past 5 years and to collect all flame mixtapes

Blue and red flame >>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom