Lil B On Sports Nation Discussing The Based God Curse (Marcell and Max dissed Based God. Oh Mighty B

It's scientifically proven that Lil B ruined Buddens' career with that song.

Violate that ***** and **** Me are 2 of lil b's greatest hits.

Basegod task agent reporting to **** yo *****

A generation lost indeed. Got dudes co-signing a dude wearing woman's earrings, quite sad.

Till this day I don't know if some of ya are in perpetual troll heaven when speaking about this fool, I legit cannot tell IF CEREAL.

Wonton Soup >>>>

I'm Miley Cyrus >>>>

SN keeps some bad hosts anytime Michelle Beadle is out

Nas lost, Jay Z got on by destroying his community selling drugs, and biggie got shot and killed due to rap beef

Excellent role models

eyes.gif

And that dude that punched the basedgawd might be the supreme **** boy of all time.

I'm sorry l, but even with my worst enemy, I wouldn't want some sucker punch...

I'm 100% sure ol' buddy that punched lil B ain't **** right now
Homie that punched B posted a video crying and begging for his forgiveness not long after. Dudes really acting like the Based God's power isn't real

In 2010...this man could do little wrong musically.

Pretty *****, Wonton Soup, Violate that *****, Like a Martian, Pretty Boy Music, Suck my **** Ho, We can go down etc.

Dude is a master troll that makes good music and is a genuine good person. Opened the creative door for a lot of different artist to eat. And he's positive as hell.

What celebrity is humble enough to do a simple thing such as follow everyone that follows them on social media?

TYBG :pimp:

Dudes really vehemently hate him on the personal tip for some reason. He's literally about the nicest rapper ever
laugh.gif

He actually added me as a friend on Facebook from his personal account (Brandon Mcartney) when I posted a comment he agreed with on his official artist page
pimp.gif

Nas lost, Jay Z got on by destroying his community selling drugs, and biggie got shot and killed due to rap beef

Excellent role models

:rolleyes

And that dude that punched the basedgawd might be the supreme **** boy of all time.
I'm sorry l, but even with my worst enemy, I wouldn't want some sucker punch...
I'm 100% sure ol' buddy that punched lil B ain't **** right now

Homie that punched B posted a video crying and begging for his forgiveness not long after. Dudes really acting like the Based God's power isn't real

So one piece of **** apologizes to another piece of ****. Just look like two stanky *** dudes to me.

I couldn't agree champ, because a guy like that and others that support him CLEARLY need to be in the kitchen wearing an apron. No other place for him and those alike.

Apron..

Meh... Gotta protect my clothes from cooking

#woo #swag

Dudes really vehemently hate him on the personal tip for some reason. He's literally about the nicest rapper ever :lol:

He actually added me as a friend on Facebook from his personal account (Brandon Mcartney) when I posted a comment he agreed with on his official artist page
pimp.gif

This!!

Like... Dude is so damb chill...

I rocc with B. Hes about building a better world, a stronger "grey" community.

Troll to the max, but he knows what hes talking about and doing. Let him live.

It's happened. Y'all are desensitized to the dress hat and earrings. He's the new normal. Y'all in here supporting this jag off :smh:

It's happened. Y'all are desensitized to the dress hat and earrings. He's the new normal. Y'all in here supporting this jag off :smh:

When has ANYONE said Lil B is normal? He's been a certified weirdo, but he's 100% forthcoming about it and spreads a positive message.

Save that "they're feminizing men!!!" rhetoric for a hotep meeting brah. No one thinks Lil B is normal, but you would be a fool not to support his message of positivity.

When has ANYONE said Lil B is normal? He's been a certified weirdo, but he's 100% forthcoming about it and spreads a positive message.

Save that "they're feminizing men!!!" rhetoric for a hotep meeting brah. No one thinks Lil B is normal, but you would be a fool not to support his message of positivity.

:lol: +1

Back
Top Bottom