Lil Herb > Chief Keef

laugh.gif

I forgot how ***** made ****** be actin on here
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Thugger Thugger>this bum *** *****. The only reason you could even compare this fool to Sosa is cuz he been wack ever since he got outta that juvenile **** 
mean.gif

bruh man I ain't even checkin' for these fools no more--- they waiting to long to release. Free Crack shoulda BEEN came out! :lol: Ain't like you in school or a got a job, jigs got nothing but time on they hands and they ain't doing **** :lol: :lol: Must be nice!

I forgot how ***** made ****** be actin on here
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Thugger Thugger>this bum *** *****. The only reason you could even compare this fool to Sosa is cuz he been wack ever since he got outta that juvenile **** 
mean.gif
bruh man I ain't even checkin' for these fools no more--- they waiting to long to release. Free Crack shoulda BEEN came out!
laugh.gif
Ain't like you in school or a got a job, jigs got nothing but time on they hands and they ain't doing ****
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Must be nice!
 ​
Forreal ***** **** how you get a co-sign from the hottest name in the game and not capitalize on it​
 ​

Last edited:
welcome to fazoland will prob be droppin in the next couple weeks. they prob just workin extra hard on their tapes cause it could be their potential  "breakthrough" material

ProjectPat ‏@ProjectPatHcp 6h [Mixtape] Lil Bibby - Free Crack :: Coming Soon! http://livemixtap.es/hq9 @LiveMixtapes @LilBibby_

Don Cannon  ‏@DonCannon4 Nov

Dis N$%GA here @LilHerbie_Ebk #DaTruth #runtelldat

Retweeted by G HERBIE NLMB

G HERBIE NLMB  ‏@LilHerbie_Ebk4 Nov

S/O DON CANNON.... #COMINGSOON

G HERBIE NLMB  ‏@LilHerbie_Ebk4 Nov

I got all ORIGINAL BANGAS ON THE MIXTAPE NO OLD SONGS [emoji]9786[/emoji] #Sorry

Last edited:
You can't do nothing but respect that.

**** what the fans want. Most ****** fairweather anyway. 

They'll jump back on board if the project is hot and everyone else catches on. We saw that with ASAP. 

You only get one first chance. Can't blow it.

Last edited:
You can't do nothing but respect that.

**** what the fans want. Most ****** fairweather anyway. 

They'll jump back on board if the project is hot and everyone else catches on. We saw that with ASAP. 

You only get one first chance. Can't blow it.

True indeed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom