roll.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Also may i add that the performance was
pimp.gif

& Alicia is lookin so
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

This is my first time seeing the whole thing. She really looked foolish walking up there and out of place. Jay Z had the
grin.gif
face at the end
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it, Lil Mama did her thing. She brought IT. She came hard with her thing and it was brought. I expected a little more from her but Irespect what she brought.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Now that I think about it, Lil Mama did her thing. She brought IT. She came hard with her thing and it was brought. I expected a little more from her but I respect what she brought.
Word. Real Talk.
Lets see what happens when Jay-Z ethers an 19 year old.

Now that I think about it, Lil Mama did her thing. She brought IT. She came hard with her thing and it was brought. I expected a little more from her but I respect what she brought.
553082-lol_wut_pear_glasses_super.jpg

Originally Posted by Dylishis

553082-lol_wut_pear_glasses_super.jpg
A.B.D.C commentary

its funny every time i see it. like he was clearly backing up, and she thought there was some connection
laugh.gif

and then she did a pose with them and stepped closer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oh and what did fab say on his twitter about her ?

You forgot "She brought that swagg-uh"

Ok so she knows she messed up, but does she know she ruin something very special???

laugh.gif
she's an idiot

the performance was near perfect up until her dumb $$+ crashed the stage
tired.gif
damn shame

I mean i heard what she said but, WHAT THE %*## WAS SHE THINKING?
roll.gif
smh.gif
Like she really thought it would be a good idea too

roll.gif
roll.gif

Of all the people that he coulda shared that moment with.... what makes lil mama think he would have picked her?
laugh.gif
she foolin
roll.gif

Why was Lil Mama even there? She was never nominated for any sort of award for any sort of measurable musical accomplishment whatsoever. She was barely aone-hit-wonder. She's a randomly placed judge on a cable television show. What made her think she had any business being on a stage with an artist of anytype is beyond me.

Epic fail.

Back
Top Bottom