Lil Mama Speaks.........Update on Pg.6 Diddy/Alicia Keys Reactions

The messed up part is that she HAD to stay up there once she made the choice to go. Imagine the lulz if she would've walked off the stage after realizingshe effed up. Had to play it all the way out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Why was Lil Mama even there? She was never nominated for any sort of award for any sort of measurable musical accomplishment whatsoever. She was barely a one-hit-wonder. She's a randomly placed judge on a cable television show. What made her think she had any business being on a stage with an artist of any type is beyond me.

Epic fail.

the cable television show she's on is on MTV
eyes.gif

why wouldn't she be there?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Why was Lil Mama even there? She was never nominated for any sort of award for any sort of measurable musical accomplishment whatsoever. She was barely a one-hit-wonder. She's a randomly placed judge on a cable television show. What made her think she had any business being on a stage with an artist of any type is beyond me.

Epic fail.

eyes.gif

Tons of salt.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Epic fail.

eyes.gif

Tons of salt.

me?

not at all...but if you're gonna talk about the chick at least know what you're talkin about...

Hov don't gotta say nothin.. She killed her own career..

That was more awkward than farting in church..

Was she completely sober or drunk?

I do not know how she can explain her behaviour. She had no business getting up there.

djaward wrote:
Ok so she knows she messed up, but does she know she ruin something very special???

cosign. that was gonna be a
eek.gif
pimp.gif
performance, but she decided to ruin it in the end
smh.gif

just because shes Brooklyn and mildly famous doesn't mean she can do whatever she wants
she said she wanted to share the moment with them, but so did many other people, and they didn't get on stage

Why the hell did she think she could go up there? Why did she go up there? She has no right to stand next to Jay-Z and Alicia.

laugh.gif
this whole thing is just crazy
I can't believe it's that easy to just jump on stage though, what if some crazed fan hops up there with a toothbrush shank next time

i'm sure her being an artist no one was gonna stop her...for all they knew it was part of the performance...

i'm sure her being an artist no one was gonna stop her...for all they knew it was part of the performance...
if it was part of the performance MTV would have know about it though
and especially after the reaction to Kanye during the show, you'd think they'd be more on top of people just randomly coming on stage
but letting people wild out during live tv= ratings so...

Back
Top Bottom