Lil Wayne Disses Jay-Z On “It’s Goodâ€

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

caught a shot at kanye too... play @%! hole, get an @%! whipping...

I don't think that was a shot at 'ye.  Jay's known to be an @%! hole too 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

There's no real animosity here. All these _'s will end up working together again before an actual camp vs. camp +*%+ pops off. This ain't the 90's.

Basically 
laugh.gif

Exactly.  "It's only entertainment!" *Jay-Z Voice 

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Slightly surprised Wayne wants to take it there...
He told/warned us he was gonna respond back though.

Back in March:

According to MTV, Wayne isn't looking to restart his competition with Jay-Z, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to keep quiet. He said that if he were to ever respond to Jay, it would only be in jest. 
"Me and my wit, given my wit, I would probably play off of it," he said. "But I wouldn't make it a competition, because actually, the subject that he's talking about in that line, I can't box with the god. I'd be the first one to tell you that, given my wit, and the type of person that I am, I'd capitalize and I'd play off of it. Yeah, I definitely would."

@the red highlight ... Wayne knows what's up.
laugh.gif

This is no "beef". Another overused term in hip hop.
Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

They really hurt about this? Who told Drake to announce a tag team album waaaay before it was ready?
The second I heard K an J were doing the same I pictured K calling Jay like, "We can't let these n***** take over!", Hence the album title.

They work fast word to Swagga like us being released the same year as Paper Planes.

Honestly duo vs. duo D&W are at a disadvantage, Kanye raps and makes beats, he probably has 10 times the finished beats 40 has.
Wayne throwing barbs @ Jay has nothing to do with WTT. He's responding to the "baby money" lines ... that's it, that's all.

I can almost guarantee you Kanye nor Drake aren't getting involved. There's no real animosity here, folks. All these _'s will end up working together again before an actual camp vs. camp *%$% pops off. This ain't the 90's.

thats the problem with hip hop nowadays.  and idk the way weezy tied drake in with that drake griffin line sorta makes it seem like he really wants to take it there and challenge them for the top spot.  could be wishful thinking but who knows...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Hearing that diss made me want to hear a TI diss...he woulda said that and then actually carried out the whole verse with some dope rhymes

wayne said that one thing then reverted back to typical struggle bars
This.

#freetip
30t6p3b.gif
dude is a moron tho, but still #freetip

#freetip...
...but I still liked Wayne's verse - is he the first to go at Jay and actually reference Beyonce as "bytch?"

Even Killa didn't call her that...

I'm glad he finally responded. Baby yo %$#%% and Jay took a shot at em. He was been posed to went at Jay. @+% who you are. 

1232451687_11cebyr.gif

JAYZGERVAIS2.gif

Can't wait for Jay to respond back to this. .

On another note, Wayne's just gonna fall once again. 

grin.gif

298333_240708092633329_100000824191130_643489_3266543_n.jpg

Jay is gonna eat Weezy food.

But at the end of the day this is all business.

As contrived as it comes but you nerds are still gonna work yourselves into a frenzy over it.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the bars.

Weezy took this a whole other level w/ that baby money line. Interestin to see how this goes. This dip is hard but as far as Jay diss lines go Joe Budden>>>>
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

No subliminal either. Pretty much straight called him out...

Yeah he was up front with that sh!#. For the longest Wayne has bowed to Jay, I guess Baby got in his ear. Thats the best verse dude has put out in a while. Jay would sh!# on him though.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

"this is a game of chess. you think its cleavage"

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
Had the same sequence of expressions lol. If Wayne really ready to take it there he better step up them punchlines, cause that ain't gonna cut it. Something tells me Baby was still salt from the Baby money/Forbes thing and put him up to this lol. 
Song was aight overall. Jada went in.

"+@+*@'s Beats is banging, +@+*@ your hooks did it...Your lyrics didn't and your gangster look did it"

Originally Posted by HighRep87

tumblr_ljmnmgshoL1qbk5uh.jpg

I’m just feeling like the throne is for the taking Watch me take it! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But anyway, this aint personal wayne jus flipped the jay line to get buzz for his album

That twin glocks line was way better than the baby line IMO.

Jay's a vet though:

You lil %#*!% ain't deep you dumb
You lil @%*$! ain't gangsta you gum
I chew lil %*#$!
Hock-too, spew lil %#$@*
I can only view lil %#*#$ like lil $#%$!#

Back
Top Bottom