Lil Wayne Disses Jay-Z On “It’s Goodâ€

Not even a Wayne or jay fan..... But I like how aggressive Wayne went on him...remind me of how $&@? Use to be....

Take that Jay
glasses.gif

(Song is good
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
).

someone care to elaborate on that Welcome To The Jungle line? I get the tatts and rag part, but is the love part abt How To Love?
no...i dont listen to music...i just skim through it...

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Originally Posted by KiLLaBapi

Jay is going to keep throwing subs like always

Basically. 
Dudes in here overrate Jay's ability to make disses to the utmost. 

Don't think anyone here was implying he'll write a diss record.Non one does that in mainstream nowadays, unless your name is Nicki.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by abutta13

well damn. i hope jay responds we are way overdue for a good beef in hiphop. could u imagine drake/wayne vs. kanye/jay?
That would be a good beef?

No. In terms of pure lyrics, it's like having Eminem/50 Cent vs Ja Rule/Benzino. I'm sure you could guess which set  is Drake/Wayne.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by abutta13

well damn. i hope jay responds we are way overdue for a good beef in hiphop. could u imagine drake/wayne vs. kanye/jay?

No. In terms of pure lyrics, it's like having Eminem/50 Cent vs Ja Rule/Benzino. I'm sure you could guess which set  is Drake/Wayne.
wow....thats a HORRIBLE comparison...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Hearing that diss made me want to hear a TI diss...he woulda said that and then actually carried out the whole verse with some dope rhymes

wayne said that one thing then reverted back to typical struggle bars

So basically, normal Lil' Wayne lyrics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Basically. 
THIS.

I like Jay like the next dude, but his bars towards Wayne on WTT isn't that special.

Wayne's response > Jay's attempt

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Peep Game

wow....thats a HORRIBLE comparison...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know, but if you think back to 2003 (or 2004, I forgot), and remember exactly how the rap climate was, it's actually a pretty fair comparision. Maybe
if i said Ja Rule & Nelly, that would be a better, but then I feel like I would be lowballing Nelly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

someone care to elaborate on that Welcome To The Jungle line? I get the tatts and rag part, but is the love part abt How To Love?

referring to the song "No Love" off Eminem's recovery....featured Wayne

Not going to read through all of this thread or even listen to the song for that matter but this is NOT the 1st time he's done this.

You're like 44, I got a 44, I'm 24 I'll murk you & come back before I'm 44 :-/

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

referring to the song "No Love" off Eminem's recovery....featured Wayne
ah, makes sense now. i never really liked that song so i never really listened to it.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Bad move on Wayne's part, you can't play checkers with somebody that plays chess and expect to win.

thats what they said bout nas too.... oh wait.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Bad move on Wayne's part, you can't play checkers with somebody that plays chess and expect to win.

thats what they said bout nas too.... oh wait.
HOL' UP,so you're comparing Wayne to Nas???

Like Wayne would be able to produce an "Ether"

Basically. 
jay-z felt da fire before, i seriously doubt he's gonna risk losing to wayne this late in career...son is in that comfy spot right now, if he loses that, its gonna take a WHILE to get where he's at now again..i think he's gonna send one of his roc nation goons to fight his

battles ala state property VS dipset/ruff ryders

Back
Top Bottom